More hospital

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 13. Sep 2010, 14:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello everyone, hope you are all having a reasonable day. My steroid injection I had has not really worked only my feet and ankles feel better but somehow I still feel in a better frame of mind, weird or what. I had to go to hospital for a pre-op assessment for a small gynae op I need and they found out I had a water infection so am on cefalexin anti-biotics for it, they give me stomach pains and I need to run to the loo quite often, but still cheerful I wonder if it's that sort of hysterical happiness that you get when you can't cope anymore and that's how you deal with it, has anyone else felt like this? Back to docs on Friday to check infection has gone and to talk about steroid not working, see if anything else can be done. STILL HAPPY!!!!!!

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I know I shouldn't giggle but I recognise that hysterical happiness when it is all waaaay to much and you just cave in with fits of the giggles! I am so sorry they found that out but, overall, it's better that they have and are treating it for you so you don't end up being even more ill than you need. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon - I often have that frame of mind: you can either laugh or cry. Good on you!

Nx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi nanasue

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a tough time at the moment, but it is good that you are staying positive. Here's some flowers to cheer you up.
    g10106.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    positive is good sorry life not to great at moment
    g10076.gif
    keep going val
    val
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Sorry peeps, posted this on the wrong forum, my brain feels a bit like mush at the moment, I think that could be lack of sleep due to keep waking up with stiff joints, but, STILL HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!! mad or what?
    Thanks for all your kind replies x