Rheumy Appointment today

Options
mummyb
mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
edited 14. Sep 2010, 12:36 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi guys just wanted to let you know I have my first "proper" rheumatologist appointment today at 2pm. (some of you might recall the palaver I had to get my diagnosis!). Feeling quite nervous and have given up on making a list, I'll just have to remember it all. Will let you know how it goes. Love and hugs, Brenda xxx ((()))

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hey

I just sent you a PM you don't do these yourself Buzz Off and leave me to it.

Trish xxx
  • mummyb
    Options
    Ok Trish, sorry :oops: , I'll get used to it one of these days :oops: :oops: Do you think I should delete it, don't want folks to think I'm feeling sorry for myself.... or attention seeking! :? :? :oops:
  • mummyb
    edited 13. Sep 2010, 21:17
    Options
    Hi Lynne, thanks for that, looking foward to seeing you all, no worries about the mess, I have a 5 yeal old remember,I doubt anyone could leave more mess than he does. It will be reassuring to know you are all there. I hope the sarnies don't hit the doctor, oops. Will have a special area in pocket for any whiffy sarnies. Love, Brenda xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Brenda

I was going to start again.

However we will carry on.

Brenda goodluck for tomorrow. We will all be there for pocket duty I will be with Val. we will take notes.

If there is a wiff well it will be Annie and her whelks if you hear a cruch it is Annie eating her Jellied Eels.

Try no to worry we will all keep still and quiet if her is a nice docotor you might feel us move because we are trying to be nosey.

Shower caps will be needed as well.

Brenda, My friend, I wish you all the luck that they are good to you Try not to worry.

All my Love Trish xxxx
  • mummyb
    Options
    Thanks Trish, it means such a lot to have your support. xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Being Brenda jumped the gun and did not wait she has wished herself good luck so we cannot delete it so well ermm I could only think of doing this as I was in the Girl Guides and we make the best of things

Brenda

g10217.gif

Lots of love Trish xxxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning brenda

just jumped in to say

Good luck and hope the appointment goes well

juliepf x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi brenda good luck am here with chocolate and bananas will not throw the skin out of your pocket unless they upset you but sure they wont
    g10280.gif
    these to give you confidence good luck val
    val
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Here I am Brenda, with meat pies and pickles. I`m the classy one!!

Very fond of the City of Leeds, so will pop in to Harvey Nicks when we`ve sorted you out.

g35007.gif
    Much love, and angel hugs....Ange.x.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options
    Will be right there with you Brenda :D

All the very best of luck - hope you have a nice one

Love

Toni xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Brenda,

Hope it all goes well today and they sort you out!

If there is room i can also pocket sit! No whiffy pockets please i may be sick!

(((hugs)))

Rose x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Sorry I am late to this mummyb - everything is playing up at the mo, never mind, ho-hum, it is what it is. It has just gone two, so I am thinking of you and hoping all goes well. Don't fret that you didn't have a list, he will ask you questions, I am sure, and hopefully be able to do some good. Thinking of you, DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Brenda,

sorry i am late but thinking of you and hope it goes really well for you. Cris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm a bit late in, too, gasp, gasp........but have remembered the vinegar for the jellied eels this time!

Hope you get on OK petal, he/she can't eat you alive; remember who's boss (the nurse, usually) and tell it like it is.

Annie
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Brenda
    Another one late...I would run but I think you will on your way home soon...Just want to send you lots of good vibes...hope it all goes really well for you.
    Love and hugs (((((((())))))
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Any news yet??

Any news?

Hoping all is well?

Toni xx
  • mummyb
    Options
    Hi Guys, all went well, very straightforward really, had another medrone jab and upped the methotrexate to 15mg for two weeks then 20 mg after that to see how it goes. Back to see rheumy nurse in 3 months and the great man himself in 6 months.

Thank you all for your good wishes and sparkly pictures, much appreciated and to those who went with me, thanks for being on your best behaviour, a nice hot chocci now I think and feet up for half an hour xxxxx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi brenda

well glad to hear all went well for you :)

You were so worried I think :?

Hope the upped dose does the job :)

I think to be honest we behaved very well today :D No-one had wind at all...... :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Brenda
    Good to have you back safe and sound...I hope that the higher does works for you.
    Love
    Barbarax
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Fingers are crossed. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Hope it all works out well, Brenda. Just think, next time you see him it will be Spring again! MTX is definitely helping me, hope you get the same benefit from the higher dose.

I am glad that I didn't leave any evidence of my lunch behind....did I collect the vinegar bottle?

Annie