Stoopid woman........

Options
carol101
carol101 Member Posts: 584
edited 17. Sep 2010, 10:09 in Community Chit-chat archive
As you know, i sell things online. One lady (i assume as you use usernames) has clicked on 'buy' on one of my knitting patterns but not paid. She has since done this again for exactly the same pattern. Now i have a message asking when i intend on sending them.............

er.............when you decide to pay for them!

Comments

• angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    carol101 wrote:
    As you know, i sell things online. One lady (i assume as you use usernames) has clicked on 'buy' on one of my knitting patterns but not paid. She has since done this again for exactly the same pattern. Now i have a message asking when i intend on sending them.............

er.............when you decide to pay for them!
    #

Bless, some people get so confused with this online lark! Maybe you need to gently point out they are not free patterns and she needs to clear the cost before you can send them.

Hope it works!

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Options
    As soon as you click buy it takes you directly to the part where you pay. If she really wants them, i'm sure she'll pay at some stage. Just find it cheeky of her to ask me where they are. Surely she knows she hasn't paid.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I think she's set on 'transmit' rather than 'receive'. You may need to provide a gentle prod, to adjust the setting. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Carola,

I reckon she is confused.... I know I can get very confused with this Internet stuff at times..... Maybe you could bite your lip and see if she realizes what she is meant to do?

Hows the work thing going by the way? I really hope its going well. Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,466
    Options
    Ah

The poor thing - she is confused

You'll have to tell her how.

Shame isnt it?

I'm not much better though :roll: :oops:

Love

Toni xx