Car Key

Options
tonesp
tonesp Member Posts: 844
edited 18. Sep 2010, 11:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
Be careful with your car keys Lost mine last week 130 bloody euros to replace it :oops:

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I have started leaving mine in shops god knows why, mind you I have also taken to walking around with me flies undone not sure why!?, sorry I digress, I have access to a label making router at work so now I put little plastic labels on me keys with both my mobile and home number on them in case I do it again which I'm sure I will!.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    The first is absent-mindedness, the second is showing off. Put your keys on a stretchy plastic spiral key ring (or something similar) and then attach the other end to a belt loop. Where you go, your keys go. Simples. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    What makes it even more stupid is that I drove home locked the car put them down somewhere BUT WHERE??????????????? :oops:
  • mellman01
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    The first is absent-mindedness, the second is showing off. Put your keys on a stretchy plastic spiral key ring (or something similar) and then attach the other end to a belt loop. Where you go, your keys go. Simples. DD

Stop using logic to confuse me DD!.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Is it really that easy? :shock: DD
  • mellman01
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Is it really that easy? :shock: DD

Yep sadly it is!! :oops:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I don't thinks so, mell. Enjoy your day. Take the time to sort out your keys - and your flies! DD
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    I have started leaving mine in shops god knows why, mind you I have also taken to walking around with me flies undone not sure why!?, sorry I digress, I have access to a label making router at work so now I put little plastic labels on me keys with both my mobile and home number on them in case I do it again which I'm sure I will!.

Hope your house key isn't on your car key ring Mel 'cos if you lost those a burgular would have access to where you live :shock:

Now zip up your flies they're undone again :wink:

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • mellman01
    Options
    thanks DD and no they aren't legs, I only put phone numbers on em, I normally leave me house keys in the car, anyway our home number is ex directory, is that still a problem do you think!?.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Mell, given the devious things that crims get up to nowadays, hacking into a database is pretty straightforward for the more talented ones. Stick 'em on a stretchy, keep them in your pocket, you will never lose them or drop them that way.

tonesp: I have been wracking my brains - too late for you, too dangerous for me, but I am mighty puzzled now! DD
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    thanks DD and no they aren't legs, I only put phone numbers on em, I normally leave me house keys in the car, anyway our home number is ex directory, is that still a problem do you think!?.

I would have thought you'd be okay with just phone numbers but if you leave your house keys in the car what happens if your car gets nicked, will you be able to get in your house? :shock:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'