GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 20. Sep 2010, 13:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Been away for a couple of nights. had fab weather but had to deal with an ungrateful 9 year old with the me me me syndrome. Returned home to find....the clean and tidy house i had left was....gone. The kitchen looked like it had ten rounds with young children food fighting. At least they cooked i suppose but a shame they did not clear up after themselves. (17, 20 and 26 year old). Lucky for them they are not at home....but wait when they return there will be fireworks. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Lupin

Aw dear, give them a rocket, make them clean it up. They should know better than that.

I have visions of you parked by the front door waiting. I don't blame you .

Good luck

Love Trish xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    oops what can i say but well you know they expected the house work fairy to do it val
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Val

is likley right there :roll: she most probably DOE do it normally :wink:

I know what you mean about me me me syndrome too. Lately it can drive me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor poor you Lupin

we love you and we havent made any mess at all :D
  • lupin15
    Options
    Had chat with child/adult no one...Don't look at me i was not the only person here!!!!!! Second will return later this evening and one is returning to the isle of wight....a good safe distance away. Oh well done now and having a glass of red wine and a shebert dip dab.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Give them a blast from me. I can remember my lads doing just the same and I just know how angry it makes you. :x

Luv Legs :roll:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    When they have their own places exact your revenge. Turn up for the week-end, or even just a day, and create havoc. Kitchens are easy to destroy in about five minutes flat, so add a few extras: a tin of cocoa 'accidentally' spilt over the living room carpet, somehow a fried egg finding its way into their bed(s), sprinkle fish food over their lounge suite - smelly and dusty - oh, you could have such fun! Then smile sweetly and say 'Remember?' DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Count your blessings, Lupin, that a messy kitchen was the only thing waiting for you on your return. My teenage niece had a party while her parents were away, and it was gate-crashed by lots of people. They stole moblie phones, jewellery etc. and caused over £1000-worth of damage to the house.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Joan

That is bad isn't it? I feel sorry for the people whose homes it is. Bet that was a shock to them when they got home.

Youngsters have no respect for other peoples homes. Wonder if they would have done the same in their parents homes.

Trish xxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I often has this problem- not just kids but OH too. It drives me mad.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Spent 5 hours cleaning, well most of it tidying up after every one this weekend, grrr, too!
  • maggiemay
    maggiemay Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Oh Lupin

So sorry but Kids well young adults are worst than kids,

If that was me when I stayed at home, I would have got a clip around the ear, and told to clean it up.

But of course you cant do that now.

It makes you feel really angry and down that they treat your house like that.

Big Hugs and smiles to you, to try and cheer you up. :D:D

Regards
    Maggie
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    babycham wrote:
    Me to One/day and its bin day...... well just opened Red/wine.... Oh guess wot parcel from Amazon/.......................?????????? go on ask?

handbag? :D
  • lupin15
    Options
    Are calm on the western front...no deaths, which i am impressed with concisering the look on hubbys face when he walked into the kitchen. All sorted and finished off the day with a glass of wine. AND DID NOT COOK THEM TEA.....