Sorry maybe posted on wrong forum

maggiemay
maggiemay Member Posts: 122
edited 28. Sep 2010, 13:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Gang,

Apologies if I posted a question on the wrong forum, was a question about Taxi Comfort, and how the companies could make our journeys more comfortable and enjoyable.

Placed it on the Working forum, so apologies again.

Regards
Maggie

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi maggie do not worry they can always move it welcome to posting val
    val
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    If youre a taxi driver could post here, living with arthur or working.
    If a passenger ? here or Living zone, doesnt matter as we all see it.

Taxis - not been in one for a bit, do you mean black cabs or private cars? Think i prefer black cabs as can step into them rather than some cars that are low to the ground.
  • maggiemay
    Private Cabs, but with Disabled access, na thinking of starting a business up, fed up sitting on my Laurels, waiting on a job to surface, so next best thing is to start up my own business.

And was looking for any tips on how to make the Journey more comfortable for people with all levels of Arthritis.

Maggie
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    There is some guidance at http://dptac.independent.gov.uk/door-to-door/04/04.htm might be worth a look at that site for you.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • maggiemay
    Thanks Joseph

Appreciate the link, im taking everything in and putting it down on my Business plan.

I didnt realise the problems less abled bodied people had, until I was diagnosed with OA.
    I did taxi driving before but this diagnoses has made me aware of things I never though of. Things I took for granted, but cheers again

Regards
    Mags

Who maybe take a few days again to come on to the forum