Badger mushroom!?.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 21. Sep 2010, 10:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
Badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom! :roll:

Don't ask but I think I am starting to lose what little grip on reality I have, I don't know but after this weekend with old, hmmm well shall we just say the delusional 2nd world war boy scout come divine whatsathingy popping in or should that be Poping in for t and biscuits I have come to the conclusion that I am slightly odd, I know it might comes as a shock to some of you but just let me explain first.
Right this guy comes over here and all of the news as well as terrestrial TV is wall to wall with said uncle Fester look alike, and what really baked me noodle was that people queued all night just to get a ring side seat in one of the outside venues )that said tickets were cheap at a merr £25 last time I went to an outside concert it cost me well over a £100!), now I must say that’s not a bad idea as who wants to push their way into a heaving smelly mosh pit while tripping on mushrooms and or hung not me matey I can tell you!, anyway after about 10 hours wait the gig looked like it was about to kick off.
Now this is the really strange bit, when this guy finally turns up in his armour plated fish tank with half the Mafia in tow all he does is gets out slowly, and then waddles up to the stage and mutters some old biblical incantation or two and waves his arms at the crowd from time to time, oh and tries hard to smile, or maybe he had bad wind I’m not sure anyway I digress. So what the hell was all the fuss about!?, who does he think he is flippin Toni Blair for Gods sake??.
And another thing I didn’t once see Terry Wogan!, and where the hell was old plastercine face aka Sir Paul McCartney?, these two are always to be found at any state a%$e sniffing event especially if it’s all in the name of charity, nope either I’m totally fliperty twiddle or I’m missing something important but no one has had the decency to explain exactly what, now if you’ll excuse me I’m off for a little nap as I feel all worn out and confused by this weekends events.

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    AAAH. Bless you my son! When you wake you will be totally deconfused.

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Mell

Awe not sure what to say to you.

These people believe in the Pope. To them He is head of their church and faith. People want to believe in Him and this gives them hope.

They queued for hours getting soaking wet. They wanted to see Him in the flesh. It was a once in a life time experience that they never be able to do again.

Others may have someone who is critically ill and they pray and hope that they will get better. Hope is such a small word but such a vast meaning.

Don't we all live in hope that they will find a cure for all of us? Our faith is the doctors.

As long as these people don't harm anyone they are not doing anything wrong.

I don't condone the child abuse that should investigated and the priests responsible should be named and shamed and be put in prison and never be allowed to be near any child again. I know there must be many many children still suffering. This has to stop.

I'm writing to my MP and even the Queen and everyone else I can think of. These men should be castrated.

They should also be stripped of their cloth. Their is no excuse for this and I hope the Pope really looks into this.

Trish xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Mel,

People think I am odd too so we could start a club :lol::lol:

The thing is if your religious and if your of the Catholic faith then the Pope is very special to you.

I have issues as you know with Catholicism but not Catholics and well to them he really is important. It their faith and if it makes them happy what the harm?

Now I do think this Pope was a bad appointment.... his history and also he is right wing but he is the head of the Catholic church and it was a very unusual opportunity for people to actually see him...... It also was a state visit cus of the Vatican being a state.....

Hope you are coming back down now?

I have badgers who do eat mushrooms :lol: I also have a few different varieties of mushroom out there....... You have a cuppa Mel and chill. ((( ))) Cris xx
  • mellman01
    Options
    Trish

"Don't we all live in hope?"

No I live in Brightwell!.:mrgreen:

Anyway hope is what governments and employers use as a con to get us all to do what they want us all to do but for bugger all!.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Mel,

Nothing odd about you, you're like us perfectly normal people who spend a greater or lesser part of the day talking and laughing with peeps we've never met (well mostly) and might not even be real :shock:

Perfectly normal behaviour :lol::lol:

d080.gif Luv Legs
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Trish

"Don't we all live in hope?"

No I live in Brightwell!.:mrgreen:

Anyway hope is what governments and employers use as a con to get us all to do what they want us all to do but for bugger all!.

Mell,

You are fine as you are. Yes you are right about that how about starting a revolution would that help? :):):):):):):) We will all join, your in charge.

Trish xxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    lindalegs wrote:
    Hi Mel,

Nothing odd about you, you're like us perfectly normal people who spend a greater or lesser part of the day talking and laughing with peeps we've never met (well mostly) and might not even be real :shock:

Perfectly normal behaviour :lol::lol:

d080.gif Luv Legs

Elna likes this :)
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    snake! :wink:
  • mellman01
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    snake! :wink:

Bloody hell where!???? :shock:
  • frogmorton
    Options
    :lol:
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    No Mellman or Cris etc, youre not not normal etc. I am the same!

The thing is you are not a person who accepts something without questioning it.
    (like myself).
    I do respect others beliefs though - I just feel we are at all different spiritual levels- bit too intense to explain but think Cris is on same wavelength (frequency) as me.
    And finally, if you think you arent normal - whatabout all the nutters who think they are-think about that one!
  • mellman01
    Options
    good one one day I know I'm sane coz I have the certificate from the mental hospoital to prove that I am now!, mind you I don't mind having two people in my head at one time but what really bugs me are the arguments and I always seem to lose?.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Well one of you has to, so it might as well be you. Or you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Well one of you has to, so it might as well be you. Or you. DD