Is Elizabeth (Tkachev) okay?

snowball
snowball Member Posts: 3,465
edited 25. Sep 2010, 11:58 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Lynn hope you are well, I've not seen her around but I've not been on here much lately. I know when Elizabeth has her MTX it makes her unwell for a few days.

Jules xx
((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Lynn

Not seen her about anywhere.

Goodness Lynn it is a wonder you didn't knock yourself out. I hope you feel better soon though. Bet you are sore?

#Sending some ((((())))) to help you.

Love Trish xxxx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    I fell yesterday - duh :? Getting out of the car - tripped on a kerb, hurt my back, got a lovely bump on my knee, bent my hand right back at the wrist, twisted an ankle, and jarred my neck :roll: :roll: :roll: OH thinks I'm not safe out on my own anymore :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers Jules,
    love, Lynn xx[/quote]

Hope you recover soon. Sounds like you did fall awkwardly. Poor you. hope you feel better soon
    I seem to have loads of times when I feel like I am losing my balance, especially at the moment with this chest infection. The number of times I have just saved myself. Like you, I may not be so lucky next time. small hug(()) in case I hurt you. xxxxxx
    Joy
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I was wondering about tkachev too. Collywobble, I am so sorry, it's easily done. I hope you are not too sore today. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    We are in touch daily. She is rather busy at the mo and is getting over a bad cold.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Thankyou Elna
    Now we wont worry.
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,402
    Thanks Elna

Please will you just pass on our best and hope she is ok?

Lynn :(

What ARE you like?!

I do hope you recover quickly and behave in future :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    collywobble, I hope you feel better soon. elna, thank you for letting us know tkachev is on the mend. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Sorry everyone. Daughter was in hospital for her problems- 2 kilos of removal poor thing. She is home now but we spent time waiting for op on wed and Thurs.
    She feels fine now and need to keep on her meds for weeks. My friend was in with her daughter so I had company although not the best circumstances to meet.

Sorry about your fall Lynn. Do hope you are okay now. What a painful fall....you swear as much as you like. Lynn I posted on fb you should go and look at my page! on profile bit.

XXXXX Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Elizabeth hope you and your daughter are ok, Lynn hope you are feeling better soon. ((((hugs)))) for you both.

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Well your language made me blush Lynn :oops: :oops:

Take more water with it next time .........the old ones are the best :lol::lol:

Hope you get over it quickly, it's really grim to fall. :(

Glad you've tracked Elizabeth down.

Hope your daughter's okay now Elizabeth.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Glad the little 'un has had her op and is feeling more comfortable. Hope things move with regularity from now on!

Perhaps you will be able to rest up for a couple of days with them all back at school.

Annie
    xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Thankyou so much. I feel a bit strange having had to deal with this issue for quite a few years. I cant quite believe it might now be over and life for Lu will be normal!To see so happy is fantastic.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    tkachev wrote:
    Thankyou so much. I feel a bit strange having had to deal with this issue for quite a few years. I cant quite believe it might now be over and life for Lu will be normal!To see so happy is fantastic.

Elizabeth x

Elizabeth,

That's wonderful news for all - you must be so happy too just to see her joy.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'