Re:Streets and crime

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 23. Sep 2010, 16:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
So the Police need to retake the streets do they!?, no s^&t who worked that one out, ye gods we are inundated with thieves scum and half the worlds dross and terrorists while all the police do is stand around with radar guns, when they do can be ****%ed to appear at a crime scene they act more like social workers, and are more interested in the little thugs "human rights" and well being while all the innocent victim gets is a crime stopper number and warned not to film or harass the poor dear once they have gone!.

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    how true mate, ye gods it would be a hoot if it wern't so sad, farthers being murderd in front of the kids and desperate parents killing themselve's and their disabled child due to have been pushed over the limit by hooligans and dross, ie the welfare state spawned cancer we are all now having to deal with, a chap I know in south Hampton told me his son parked his car on a council estate a ferw months back and it was shot 7 times with a .22 rim fire rifle, the coppers didn't even bother to come out and said it must have bee an air gun, it went through the bonet the bulkhead dashboard and front seats a flippin good air gun if you ask me dude, the estate is home to a violent gypsy gang and the police don't want to know the lad was worried they would come for him but they didn't mind you he told this to the police who did nothing about that either, great Britan in the year 2010, a land fit for hero's eh.
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    My poor daughter has just had her wages paid and some moron has stollen it out of her account!!!! :x :x :x

This is happening far too much , i have had my card cloned before , some one also tried to get money from my mothers account.
    Luckily the bank rang my mom and said they had tried twice to get £1000!! in America :shock:

The bank also rang my daughter this morning to ask her about transactions and had blocked her card but it was too late the b***ers
    had already had the money!
    They will reimburse her but its not for a couple days meanwhile she has no money and all the upset that goes with it :x :x :x Cards are supposed to be safe . What a joke!