reflecting on this year

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 25. Sep 2010, 05:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi all,

this last year has been one of those what i call a bumpy year, we have had lots of ongoing problems with people at my son's school and maybe thats why i am just now now starting to wonder where the time gone, :) :roll: :) to cut a long story short we have finally managed to get a half decent teacher teacher thats down to earth no hidden agenda kind of person, i met her for the first time today and first impressions were a calm sort of person, going to met her again and taking hubby and get his view on things, we had a battle this year to get through to people exactly what we think my son needs and its been one hell of a battle i can tell you, but at last it been now i hope worth all the hassle, she put me very much in the mind of a person on this forum who's a retired teacher, just proves the old saying if something worth fighting for then you fight for it.

i hope you are all well
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm glad things are finally looking up for you - you deserve it

Nx
  • only49
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    I'm glad things are finally looking up for you - you deserve it

Nx
    thanks so so much its been a right battle this year but now i can finally give a well deserved pat on the back and get back to normal, what ever that is :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Only
    You got where you are, because you love your son so much, I have read all your post, and you never gave up on getting the best for him.
    Good on you, and I am sure that you have inspired others.
    I am so glad he has a good teacher, it will make so much difference to him .
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • only49
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Only
    You got where you are, because you love your son so much, I have read all your post, and you never gave up on getting the best for him.
    Good on you, and I am sure that you have inspired others.
    I am so glad he has a good teacher, it will make so much difference to him .
    Love
    Barbara xx
    thanks barbara i have seen a difference in him and his behaviour at home he seems more settled and happy and as he a very special boy he diserves only the best and while around he get it.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Sylvia

I'm so pleased to hear that your son has an understanding teacher at last. I hope he will enjoy school now, and you will be able to relax more. You deserve to have a good year, and so does your son.

All the best

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

I hope the rest of the year is better than the beginning.

\you have fought hard and long for your son and his needs. I hope it all the disappointments are over for you now.

You deserve some peace now lets hope it all works out well for you.

Love Trish xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Only

The she-lion :wink:

You are an amzing Mum how you fight for D - I am sooo pleased that the hard battles might be over fro you now.

All the things you have done at home too :) Getting the adaptations all done like that.

You are certainly a do-er as MY Mum would have said :)

Love

Toni xx