Whoopie the weekend what are you going to be doing?

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 26. Sep 2010, 17:32 in Community Chit-chat archive
The weather is wonderful so i think i may go swimming in the sea and then have fish and chips. :lol::lol::lol::lol: anyone fancy joining me? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Lupin
    I would love a day at the seaside, I don't mind it being cold, just so long has the sun shines...think I will try and talk OH round to the idea :):)
    You enjoy your weekend
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    lupin15 wrote:
    The weather is wonderful so i think i may go swimming in the sea and then have fish and chips. :lol::lol::lol::lol: anyone fancy joining me? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cor, where are you, Lupin? Is the sea around 32 Deg where you are? It's too flipping cold where we are for me to sea-bathe! Will join you for the fish and chips, though.

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Will speak to my little grandson and play a game via Scype and laugh a lot. That is the highlight of our weekend. We talk for over an hour.

Trish xxxx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 28. Sep 2010, 14:18
    Options
    deleted
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hubby and I off to a party just waiting to be picked up. Hair done, perfume on and glad rags - hope my joints are up for a bop.t3430.gif

See y'all tomorrow :wink:

Luv Legs-a-dancin'
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    We went to Cambridge, had a laugh or two and came home. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    I would have loved to come but I was having lunch with the king and queen of Malaya, Hoest.

Jules
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Its funny you should say that i have been under cover this weekend. The trip to the beach was just to put the paparazzi off my trail. Snuck out over the garden fence (had to use the trampoline to get over and tuck my dress into my knickers...not a good look). My driver was waiting in my bullet proof car and spend me off to X Factor.
    Did no one see me on TV tonight then???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: