Re:who needs to think.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 27. Sep 2010, 14:17 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well just when I thought I had this space time continuum thingy cracked some little dude in a wheelchair turns up on my TV and say’s in a robotic voice “check this out”, what happened next was this little disabled chap promptly and very methodically destroyed my poor little monkey brain, god if I knew things were that complex I would have paid more attention in school!, I’m now considering two options and these are A) take a deep interest in things for once and try and reconstruct/expand my mind on such matters or B) give up and revert to the normal level of existence that can bee seen wandering around Didcot high street most days of the week, i.e. a shell suited numpty only intent on drinking loads of larger smoking myself to an early grave wiv loads of **** and Mary Jane, and in the meantime I could spend all my waking hours procreating at any given opportunity whilst claiming as many benefits as one can(this last one is going to be a problem as I am a white male and I also have less pulling power than Gordon Brown), I’m also not sure if this is selling out but at least me brain wouldn’t hurt so much and I might get a cool nickname from “bein darn wid da kids” this also would allow me to have loads of odd tattoos and piercing on some very strange parts of me pain wracked body!.
You never know I could end up on Jeremy Kyle and become a celeb just like dear departed Jade Goodie.

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ah, all is right with the world, mell's off on one! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Been thinking about it - go for A. I reckon your brain can handle it! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mellman01
    Options
    High BC, Mary Jane is de urb, ganja kiff puff chuff etc!!! Not that I know anything about that stuff!
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    god if I knew things were that complex I would have paid more attention in school!

So it was you sitting on the back row and not paying attention when I told you to :!: :shock: Always looking out of the window and day-dreaming- I told you it would all end in tears :!: :shock:

t57003.gif

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    I love Jeramey Kyles
  • mellman01
    Options
    What worries me is all these worm holes, I mean what if some lickle aliens come through one of them and attack us, ok so they would be smaller than a speck of dust but if there was enough of them they cold take over your front room or some such space and then what, they could build a tinny antimatter bomb and the next thing that could happen is your dinning table could implode taking your dog with it!, it could happen?!. :mrgreen:
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    if they landed inmy living room they would soon turn round and go home, to much of a chalange dealing with me and my lot lol