forum friends question

13»

Comments

• suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Ive not met anyone on forum would be interested in a group meet it would be wonderful to meet you all. joanne
    Joanne
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    I am back and i can say with out a dout what a lovely lady in wellies Cris is , we hope to return next year to see the sheepies , a real life hug is well worth the trip xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    I am new to this forum and you have all made me welcome. I love popping in and do not feel so alone any more with this condition. As for meeting up what a great idea but i get the feeling i maybe the furtherest away. I am in North Yorkshire near the dales. I think Warrington was the closest.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    We're all over the shop, lupin, Wales, Cornwall, East Anglia, The Midlands (lots there!) Scotland, Northern Ireland, we make quite a community! I would imagine there is one person at least on here for every county of Britain. Now that's a thought! Could we do a county head count? See if we do have one person at least per county? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    lupin15 wrote:
    I am new to this forum and you have all made me welcome. I love popping in and do not feel so alone any more with this condition. As for meeting up what a great idea but i get the feeling i maybe the furtherest away. I am in North Yorkshire near the dales. I think Warrington was the closest.

Thats me!....probably in York over the next few weeks!
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    cebeem wrote:
    lupin15 wrote:

Thats me!....probably in York over the next few weeks!
    Are shopping in York...i am a little further up than that...near Richmond about 10 miles from Darlington which is in Durham...
  • cebeem
    We will be staying for a couple of days over the half term!
    Probably will manage to fit in a few shops though!

What are the pubs in York like Rehab?....refined I hope!

:)
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    I'm with Rob here, If i where to meet up with you ladies, i know you would only want me for my body and not my other good atributes. You would all just use me and when i was worn out you would just discard me like some old item of clothing you no longer want.
    Love Colin
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    rehab44 wrote:
    colinone wrote:
    I'm with Rob here, If i where to meet up with you ladies, i know you would only want me for my body and not my other good atributes. You would all just use me and when i was worn out you would just discard me like some old item of clothing you no longer want.
    Love Colin
    In your dreams :D:D

No harm in dreams though :D:D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Hi guys, I'm in Leeds and would love to meet up at some point. I too have made some lovely friends on here and just know that we would get on great should we meet. What an exciting thought, now thats an idea for a holiday, a trip round the country to meet new friends, need to speak to hubby about that :D:D:D
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    oneday wrote:
    met 3 and got on like house on fire-none of us were axe murderers either.

That made me laugh. When I met Sharon (Page) in a coffee shop for the first time her phone rang and it was hubby checking up that I wasn't Rose West.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • cebeem
    mummyb wrote:
    Hi guys, I'm in Leeds and would love to meet up at some point. I too have made some lovely friends on here and just know that we would get on great should we meet. What an exciting thought, now thats an idea for a holiday, a trip round the country to meet new friends, need to speak to hubby about that :D:D:D

That sounds a great plan........ we could do like a .." Coach Trip" type event......just need a driver now...then we could get on the road!!!!!!!
    And all meet up!
    t4002.gif

p.s. rehab I think you are telling porkies about York!...thought I had gone to the wrong thread!!!!!!!!!! :P