Customer Service?

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 14. Oct 2010, 11:29 in Community Chit-chat archive
Don't get me started on this, I could go on forever, it's one of the things that really drives me mad cos when you get down to it it's just ignorant bad manners, another thing I can't stand.

Sue x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    So, you answered bad manners with bad manners. I hope no-one slipped on the sprouts. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Del
    Now you got me going, I hate it when they plonk the change in your hand without even looking at you.....and another one, when they are on there mobile phone whilst serving you :x
    Hope you enjoyed the sprouts :)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    i hate that to, why work in a shop or job that means you have to interact with others if you are not capable of doing that?
    i'd of been most upset, especially as i LOVE sprouts. maybe next time buy the sprouts and eat them then return to the shop and give them a piece of your, actually, on second thoughts best not type what i was going to!!

but many people nowadays seem to have no time for pleases and thank you's or even basic politeness.

make sure you do contact the manager as there is no need for it.

sorry, that reply turned a bit ranty! can you tell it annoyed me!!
    sue
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I usually ask to speak to the manager there and then when I get poor customer service - they hate me at my local Asda, probably got photos of me and Rehab on their staffroom dartboards :D

If I pay for a service, I expect it to be excellent - I've worked in a shop and hated it but I was never rude to customers. At the end of the day, I was getting paid to do a job and whether or not I liked it didn't make any difference

Nxx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    My OH often does the same- well leaves them on the till not the floor. Also when the offers aren't what is listed on the signs too. You know 2 for 1 but when you get to the till they say...doesn't include the item you have just bought! So make your labels clearer then...

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    I see someone has been on clean up patrol :!:

What would we do without that delete button :?:

You had a bad night too LL?. Amazing what happens in the wee small hours!.........Ange.x.
This discussion has been closed.