my mum used to get rid of them by talking too much too

I have the gasboard on evrey day atm :roll:

Does my head in :roll:

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i know it's wrong but i had a spate of Jehovah's knocking on my door a while back, i told them i was a satanist and the the devil had everything i needed!
    they soon left me alone!!
    sue
  • cthornley
    cthornley Member Posts: 627
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    The witnesses don't bother us since I put a blood transfusion service sticker on the window.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Lol
    My uncle used to love telling double glazing cold callers that he had no windows, he was firmly committed to the modern invention of the lightbulb so didn’t see the point of having windows which he would just have to clean....
    He kept one poor young lass on the phone for an hour with her just meakly pointing out on a regular basis but you must have windows, you must, everybody has windows, she never seemed to realise he was taking the mick

you could try a similar tack with kitchens....sorry but I only eat takeaways :wink:
    Chrissie
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,956
    Options
    My sister went to the gym yesterday and she was told a few months ago the gym was taken over by the arabs and yesterday they came to look
    and my sister was told by her trainer that the boss
    payed some one to wear is watch,
    speachless
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    you are a mad lot...but I love ya.. :lol::lol:
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    suzster wrote:
    i know it's wrong but i had a spate of Jehovah's knocking on my door a while back, i told them i was a satanist and the the devil had everything i needed!
    they soon left me alone!!
    sue

God you were lucky they normal love a challenge :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    The witnesses don't bother us since I put a blood transfusion service sticker on the window.

Never thought of that what a great idea. Better get hubby to get giving blood again and he can grab the stickers and stuff. Nice one.
  • loopylou
    loopylou Member Posts: 175
    Options
    :lol: that reminds me of a story my boyfriend told me, one of his mates uncles had a call from a double glazing company. he listened to the person and said he had 12 windows and was very interested in the offer, the person got very excited started telling him all about the procedure and what would go on, the uncle then said he lived on the 15 floor of a block of flats, the person promptly hung up!

my thought is general public 1 salesman 0 :D

lou
    -x-
    Just keep plodding along singing a song