fed up

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 20. Oct 2010, 07:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello what a week and its not much better yet, tuesday electric people turned up and put in a new fuse box and upset son into the bargin, and then when i went to use the shower last night it would not work, and now found the storage heaters wont work either, so i got to wait till monday before i can report it to the council, oh what a horrible time it been this week surely next week got to be better.

sorry to moan but really fed up today, still at least i have got hot water and thankfully everything else is ok at the moment
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Only49
    Oh poor you, it's horrible to be in that situation. Especially with your son as well. Hope they get it sorted soon. I remember doing some temping for the Council where I use to live many years ago and had to take all the calls from those in similar situations like yourself. You are so very much in their hands arn't you, bless you. hope things get sorted very soon.

joy
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Only 49,

Sorry to hear you having trouble and you don't have to apologise for having a moan. It helps to share the troubles doesn't it?
    We have enough to put with, we don't need useless council/ electricians etc making our lives even more uncomfortable do we!, I bet you were fuming and wanted to scream when you were in a cold shower, i know i would have. Hope you can get it all sorted this week.

Take it easy!

Rose x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

Oh you have not moaned at all. You have just given us an update at how things are.

Remember there should be an ermergency number you could call forr things like that.

Hope you get it sorted soon or tomorrow would be nice.

Let us know how you get on

Love Trish xxx
  • only49
    Options
    roses1 wrote:
    Hi Only 49,

Sorry to hear you having trouble and you don't have to apologise for having a moan. It helps to share the troubles doesn't it?
    We have enough to put with, we don't need useless council/ electricians etc making our lives even more uncomfortable do we!, I bet you were fuming and wanted to scream when you were in a cold shower, i know i would have. Hope you can get it all sorted this week.

Take it easy!

Rose x
    oh yes i wasnt that happy i can tell you, i cant stand all the extra stress that i was under, when these things happen it tends to bring the worst out in me, cant stand people mucking about, or getting the run around.

all sorted now and just as well the weather windy wet and cold here.
  • only49
    Options
    always happens when its blinking cold !! hope you can get them out today on an emergency,make sure you shout loud that it was all ok befor they came !! :x
    all sorted now luckly i was out when they came and hubby sorted them out and it was all sorted by the time i got back.
  • only49
    Options
    nice one! now test every thing!! :lol:
    i wont forget this carry on i can tell you i got a long memory i going to test my shower out tonight and heck it this time before i get undressed, then i going enjoy it i can tell you.

as my dad used to say all's well that ends well. :):):):):):):)
  • only49
    Options
    nice one! now test every thing!! :lol:
    just went to use the shower again, and it threw the trip switches not one but 3times :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • only49
    Options
    been in and told them again, same person as i saw yesterday so there are coming at 3 today to have a look, fingers crossed for me it will be finnally sorted.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Well, only49, you sorted yet? Did they turn up as promised? I hope you and D are well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • only49
    Options
    yes D D they turned up, they would not of got any peace till they sorted it, i glad its all sorted it has been a hard few days now we can get back to normal. what ever that is.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ah, normal. Odd concept that. I hope they have fixed everything and that your electrics work, and work safely. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben