Prison Food...what do you think??/

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 17. Oct 2010, 12:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Read in the mail today that a discussion has been made to improve their meals. Poor people need to have 5 choices of meals......all the apples have to be the same size so they don't eat a fruit riot????/

Am i missing something...are they on holiday? What are we the tax payer all this money out when the country is in a terrible state...in fact am sooooo stunned by this i am nearly speechless.

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    lupin15 wrote:
    Read in the mail today that a discussion has been made to improve their meals. Poor people need to have 5 choices of meals......all the apples have to be the same size so they don't eat a fruit riot????/

Am i missing something...are they on holiday? What are we the tax payer all this money out when the country is in a terrible state...in fact am sooooo stunned by this i am nearly speechless.

Come on Lupin.........you speechless...........surely not......

c060.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    It's bloomin insane!

Choice of 5 meals? :shock: Oh I'm sorry,you've committed a crime and being punished, but hey we'll spoil you anyway along with all the other priviledges.

Should'nt the elderly who are in homes get the choice of these meals, not the prisioners?

Gggrrrrrrr!!

Janie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Wonder if the have a chioce if apple French or Cox's??

They will do the same with bananas must all be same lengthl nexxt don't forget the oranges as well.

Trish xxx
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    I cannot understand how they can spend that kind of money especially when they have committed a crime. As a tax payer i expect the older generation and the children who are vulnerable to be support by the government. Social service are fit to breaking point and have very little money to play with...this is why a huge amount of children are not taken into care or parents taken to court because of cost. Anyone that tells you that is not the reason has their head up their.........
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    food plenty of it and variety, keeps moral up and stops fighting......

tell that one to our service men and women out on the ground in afghan and if brave enough await a responce, some of these guys get one meal a day some have lived off goat curry for weeks on end, with every bit of the goat used, they would love 3 meals a day and 5 choices , i think they deserve it more dont you. and our elderly and children.

sorry this subject realy winds me up so im just venting before exploding lol
  • coco67
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: rehab, i did say i was just venting but i agree lets leave it all there before we end up on a debate about all the things wrong with this country and all out war again :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

coco xx

anyway where you taking me tonight then :wink::lol:
  • coco67
    Options
    oh.....ummmm i may concider it if they do a good cheese and potato pie :wink::lol::lol::lol: