back from holiday

Options
Wonkylegs
Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
edited 19. Oct 2010, 18:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
HI All

wanted to post a quick message to let you know we are back safely after a fab holiday, but I feel in need of another holiday to recover!!

I see in my absence that you broke the forum too :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

might not get much chance to post for a few days as have lots of things to catch up on, consultant appointment etc not to mention the return of 'wonky's wheels' :lol::lol: which came in very handy.

hugs to you all & I'll be back to myself by the end of the week hopefully :wink:

wonky xxx

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi glad to have you back that was three of us who did not break this place lol you me julie as we were all away val
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Welcome home Wonky c0121.gif

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Wonky

Welcome Home. Glad you had a nice time. We have missed you as well.

I have not caught up with Val yet. Been doing my farming bet they ready for harvesting agin now.

Nice to see you again Wonky. Some (((((()))) for you

Love Trish xxxxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi wonky

Glad you had a lovely time and welcome back.

amazing isn't it, you go away leave house tidy and when you come home there are still chores to do. It's catch up with laundry that I hate. We have just come back too from a few dys away.

JuliePF x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Welcome back Wonky...I am glad you have had a good holiday...hope your appointments go well for you.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    welcome back wonky
  • Rainbow77
    Rainbow77 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi

Glad you are back safe and sound and look forward to hearing all about it.

I hope your appt goes well this week

Take care

Thinking of you

Fayann xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options
    a HUGE welcome home Wonky :D

Missed you lass :D

Love

Toni xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm innercent!!

Hope you had a lovely time, Wonky. Do let us know how you got on with your wheels.

Annie
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    It's funny you should say that Annie ...... I'm waiting for the wheels to be collected this afternoon :D

It was a good idea and we had a laugh with hubby huffing and puffing to push me up some hills in Hunstanton :shock: but I couldn't have managed to do what I wanted on two of the days without it.

Hubby was asked to take a photo of me in my wheels, but needless to say it didn't get done :roll: but I can't say I'm heartbroken!!

I might consider trying out a scooter another time, although more expensive to hire, it might be more useful for some of the places we visited. And i found out the hard way that pushing myself in it was only possible on very smooth surfaces otherwise my shoulders, arms and wrists really suffered. :(

great fun though! and a fab but tiring holiday.

thanks for all the messages :D:D:D:D:D missed you all loads .... taking me ages to catch up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOnky
  • rondetto
    rondetto Member Posts: 2,526
    Options
    Hiya Wonykins, glad you had a nice holiday. Pop over for a chat when you have time, we've missed you on Angels.
    Ron
    xx
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    hi Wonky, glad you had a good holiday and the wheelchair was worth taking. Good to see you back.

Hi DD too, haven't seen you around lately. How are things?
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Wonky. glad you enjoyed your holiday & your wheels were a help.
    No over doing it trying to chat up on washing etc. its raining here so mines all sitting on the airer :roll: makes a lovely ornament :roll: NOT
    Take care,debs
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

Welcome back flower and glad you enjoyed it. Has miss L. Legs stopped sulking at you not being her personal slave there though :wink:

Really nice to see you. Slurps and ((( ))) Cris xx