Re:Got a head?, then get a tattoo.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 20. Oct 2010, 15:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
Here I sit all sickly with a flare and I tuned into Jeremy Kyle, well bless my soul there was a skinhead type thing (monkey) on there with a flippin great union jack tattooed all over the top of his head!. Good old welfare state, where would we be without it eh!?.

Comments

• angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry you`re suffering Melly. Forgot to tell you, I went to Ipsden....Lovely little place.......Ange.x.
  • mellman01
    Options
    angel1 wrote:
    Sorry you`re suffering Melly. Forgot to tell you, I went to Ipsden....Lovely little place.......Ange.x.

You went to Ipsden!, did you go to blue tin or ye old black horse in Ipsden heath??, it's a really old village with not much going on but I like it that way, I was a feral child and use to play all around there and up in the woods, boy was I a fit little skinny urchin in those days!.
    Not sure what road you took to get there but I was born at the house next to what was the White house pub on the main road, the site is now a stone masons so all my dad'sold business is no more, yep knees are going for it right now, boy how I long for a good nights sleep!.
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    I think the pub we went to was called The Prince William. We did travel all around and about. It`s lovely. I don`t know which road we took. My son lives off the Banbury Road in Oxford....OX2. Didn`t seem to take very long.

You were lucky growing up in such a beautiful place. When I go again, I`ll know what to look for.

Try 15 mins ice, followed by 15 mins with a hot water bottle, then smother your knees with an anti-inflam gel. Are they suggesting TKR?.....Ange.x.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi mell

Think the physio did such a tattoo on me b*m yesterday afternoon :shock:

also known as acupuncture......

Good job I had decent drawers on :oops:

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi mell

Think the physio did such a tattoo on me b*m yesterday afternoon :shock:

also known as acupuncture......

Good job I had decent drawers on :oops:

Love

Toni xx
    OMG I have just put my name down for acupuncture...not the bum..please :shock: :oops:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mellman01
    Options
    Oh yeah the king Bill use to go there for dinner when I was beating for the local farmer, it's up a road that goes to a track and then send up in the woods, it's about 3 miles from my old home, the black horse is across the valley in the Ipsden heath woods, the king Bill use to be owned by a chap called Brian Penny, nice guy died a few years ago, he had a shire horse and always could be found at Wallingford carnival using the horse to pull a float, haven't been up the king Bill for over 25 years it's gone a bit up market or so I'm told.