CHALLENGING PAIN

Options
hileena111
hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
edited 22. Oct 2010, 17:25 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
I've got a Challenging Pain course starting today....just 2 weeks...today and next Thursday.
The person who organises the volunteers put my name down for it,{unknown to me} got a message back saying "This lady cannot come, she has done the Challenging Arthritis course"
So she emailed her back and said she is in the mddle of traing to be a tutor for the Challenging Arthritis Course so I think it would be good for her to be on this course as well.....so thats it....I'm on it LOL
Love
Hileena

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Hileena
    Thats good news, lets us know how it goes, my pain is challenging me at the min :)
    Good Luck
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi good luck hope it gives you good ideas you can pass on to us lol
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Hileena,

I did one of those.... its an area with no group so they came down from Devon and combined the challenge with the other one... can' remember what that was called though. Some bits I have been doing for years and some bits well they helped with the fear side... I have huge fears :lol::lol::lol: between 65-1800kl ones actually :lol::lol::lol:

Hope you get some help from it flower and any news on that back thing yet? Cris xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Good luck for today Hileena :D

let us know how it goes!

iris xxx
  • whalewatcher
    whalewatcher Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Hope you enjoy the course Hileena.
    I did the Challenging Pain course a few years ago & found it very helpful especially exchanging ideas with the group.
    Val
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I hope its a good course, at least you'll be out and meeting people, which should be nice. Sounds interesting. Love Suexx
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    Well the course was OK....not brilliant but maybe thats because I've done the 6 week Challenging arthritis course and this was everything shoved into one day....well one more to go...it might be better.

Love
    Hileena
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Well done for going for it and I hope tomorrow turns out better than you think.

Ix
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi
    Its actually next Thurs......2 days over 2 weeks....might be more interesting LOL

Love
    Hileena
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    I guess it is just cos you are a know-it-all Hileena?!! (jokng!)

Don't feel it is a waste of time though, just think about what you didn''t like/how the course could be improved/how you would do it better.

Bet it makes you realise how ready you are to be running those courses.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Speedy
    I think you are right in a way......I did the 6 week course and this is basically a couple of weeks of that so i have gone through it. Thought I would enjoy it ...a refresher......itr has made me go back to my original hand book and check things out.
    Love
    Hileena