If you send George Osborne a Christmas card

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 23. Oct 2010, 17:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Dear George happy Christmas!, and I do hope your feeling better now, I watched you give your big budget speech the other day and it looked to me like your piles were still playing you up, now what have I said before about making key decisions while in so much pain, you should have used the cream your mum got for you you know it helps, and may I suggest that next time you use a rubber ring to sit on, you know standing for all that time will make you flat footed.
Anyway hope your able to sleep at night as I fear many wont be able to since you made half the country unemployed.

Regards

Your Aunty Baldrick

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: luv it, turkey gets salmanella

id write....merry xmas you fagan, i hope you enjoy your fat turkey and trimmings and all your pressis, thankyou for taking any hope of a turkey and pressents from my children this year you have done well you must be so proud of your self. oh and when you take that last bite of your over fat salmanella riddled turkey i hope you choke, :lol: p.s i bet your house is warm so enjoy it whilst the rest of us freeze and starve. i hope arthur pays you a visit with his steel toe cap boots on and stamps all over you, merry blooming christmas
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Options
    He has already had a 'card' from me, sent via the Conservative website.

It just said that I was unimpressed with his treatment of vulnerable people. Or words to that effect!

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    He has already had a 'card' from me, sent via the Conservative website.

It just said that I was unimpressed with his treatment of vulnerable people. Or words to that effect!

Joseph 8)

i like this well put
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    It just said that I was unimpressed with his treatment of vulnerable people. Or words to that effect! [ quote Joseph]

I can imagine what the ' words to that effect' might be :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mellman01
    Options
    **** it actions speak louder than words, best just put a small bomb in it, he will get the message!!
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    send him a bomb pay on delivery only to help his piles of cause x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,418
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    How odd! :shock: How very very odd! :shock:

Get over on the Welsh forum there is a newbie :shock:

Do NOT corrupt her :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    You mean someone on here is using the Welsh forum!!, are you sure their not an Albanian who just got lost!?.
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    like the message to No 10. Might do the same myself. Though I expect their inbox is full by now.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    I just read this about George Osborne in a biography of him:

A few years later at Oxford, when he was invited into the elitist Bullingdon Club because of his family wealth, he was renamed Oik due to the crime of having attended only Britain's third most expensive public school, St Paul's, not Eton or Harrow.

A popular lark among his fellow Buller men was to hold Oik upside-down by the ankles and scream: "Who are you?" Whenever Osborne gave the wrong answer he was dropped on his head, and was only released after squealing: "I am a despicable ****."

Seems like a good idea to me :!: :lol::lol:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif