Hugs for everyone and have a great weekend!

Options
stlucia
stlucia Member Posts: 392
edited 25. Oct 2010, 19:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
I hope that everyone has a really good weekend with all the rest and the fun needed!

Sorry I haven't been around so much this last week, bad times.

x

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Stlucia,

Sorry your having a bad time flower and hope it all gets easier for you. Some ((( )))'s winging back to you. Cris x
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Thanks, St L, and have some back ((((((((((()))))))))) specially if times are hard! Hope it gets better for you.

Annie
  • stlucia
    Options
    Ooh thanks for the hugs back!

x
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    More hugs back atcha St Lu, but don`t keep the bad times to yourself.....unless you want to, of course.......Much love......Ange.x.
  • stlucia
    Options
    Thanks, that's kind.

Just having a bad time and pretty down about the pain and seemingly endlessness of this flare up. I've got so much to do and I just can't do it all.

My fingers are moving on a daily basis and this is really scaring me. Does anyone have experience of this? They are getting more and more bent and oh I just don't know what to do. I hurt.

x
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi St Lucia,

More ((( )))'s and I wonder when do you get seen again by your consultant? get a bit of twitching and some of the fingers are starting to turn over slightly is that what you mean?

Its ok to feel down now and then this stuff is shift! Just know this lot are here day and night at the mo, and I think you could do with a tablet review and maybe a bit more help from the medic?

Another ((( ))) and a hope your weekends not too bad. Cris xx
  • c4thyg
    c4thyg Member Posts: 542
    Options
    Hi St. Lu,

I hope you have a good weekend as well. Make the most of everyone being of work and get them to pamper you a bit.

(((hugs)))
    Cathy xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Hi Stlucia

Thank you very much I am off to Cornwall and will be seeing Cris (skezier) so I WILL have a great weekend :D

Have you got any splits? I am a wee bit worried about your poor poor hands :?

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi stlucia
    Sending more hugs back to you, I am so sorry you are having a bad time, like Ange has said dont keep it to yourself, that's what this forum is all about supporting one another.
    I do hope you have a better weekend.
    Lots of love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi StLu :)

I hope you do not hurt so much today. I hope to have a good weekend, just because it is the weekend and also we shall be seeing my "bestest" friend and her hubby tomorrow for a bite to eat and catching up with the latest news :D

Chin up,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • stlucia
    Options
    Oh dear, bad flare up again and I was barely out of the last flare up. I am beginning to not cope. Have started tramadol again at night which is helping but I'm not coping emotionally. I wish I could do the cleaning and tidying up in the house. sorry this is totally rambled, hard to think on tramadol. what can I do to cope? So hard. x[/i]