newly diagnosed

Options
lucygee
lucygee Member Posts: 2
edited 22. Oct 2010, 15:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
I've never used a forum like this before but as a recently diagnosed person with rheumatoid arthritis I wonder if there is anyone out there who is in the same boat as me :?

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Lucy

lots and lots :D You are in the right place and are very welcome

If you put this post over on the living with arthritis forum you will hopefully get more response.

Any issues you want to discuss wang them on and we will try to help.

Love

Toni xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    lucygee wrote:
    I've never used a forum like this before but as a recently diagnosed person with rheumatoid arthritis I wonder if there is anyone out there who is in the same boat as me :?

Hi Lucygee, hope you're ok, I only recently joined here and was new to forums.. I have had osteo A for some yrs but was diagnosed with sero-negative in March this yr so a newbie to Rheumatoid too.

Hope that you find many answers and friends on here.... As above, would recommend doing this post on the 'living with arthritis' section.. Come on this bit for a general natter/moan and virtual cuppa and a slice of cake!!! (portacabin cafe place)..

Welcome again

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Lucygee
    And a very warm welcome from me, I am so glad you have joined us, everyone are so supportive, I am sure you will want to stay.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hello Lucygee and a warm welcome from me too, I was diagnosed with RA over 5 years ago, you will get lots of support and good advice on here. Look forward to your posts.

Jules x
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Lucygee

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will stay, you will learn lots from us all. Why not copy and paste your thread onto the Living with Arthrititis zone because quite a few peeps on that zone do not visit here so much and you can get lots of advice from them too.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    hi lucygee

welcome, you have foound yourself a gem of a place too be in, hope to see you round the boards

coco xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Afternoon, Lucygee, glad you have found us, do pop into the cafe - all cakes guaranteed calorie-free.

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi welcome from me as well sorry you have it but glad to have you join in anything you want to do not worry we all been there and it takes some getting your head around it you will be up (knowing in not in your head) mad why me sad what going to happen ect but we will be here what ever you need val
    val
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    H i i am a new only been on for a few weeks. The group is really friendly and are great at listening to you having a moan or with helpful tips but best of all just being there, a shoulder to lean on. I could not have got through the last few weeks without them.. :):):):):):)