mardy

Options
valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 27. Oct 2010, 03:20 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi feeling mardy again arther is having a go at all my joints and do not know what to do with my self so thought would come on here and let off steam think it the damp but boy did it come on quick not looking foward to this winter at all val
val

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Val, your not wrong there I hurt every where. My brother was talking to a women with RA and she lives in Canada, she said she is better in the winter over there :shock: But she his here in winter she is very bad and she says its because its damp here. If I had a choice I would be somewhere warmer. Sending you a ((((hug))))

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Couldn't agree more, Val.........I feel like that too, I have been hurting more this last couple of weeks so can't say it came on quick. There's no doubt I was better when it was warmer.

Think the mental affect of these darker days are getting to us all, too.

Annie
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Yes I agree with those posts......this damp weather is dreadful....i also find the humid weather {what little we have} is bad as well

Love
    Hileena
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Val,

Go and have a scream in the ' scream room' i set it up especially for these times :wink:

sorry to hear your all feeling the aches and pains of this horrid weather ((()))

Rose x
  • lavenderlady
    lavenderlady Member Posts: 409
    Options
    I'm really suffering with my OA right now my shoulders are now painful and I'm nervous going out as my toes hurt like you would not believe ( or maybe you would :roll: )
    my jaws aching and in general am feeling in so much pain, I go in for TWR on 1st for op on 2nd I go in a day before the op as I'm diabetic and have to have a insulin drip and am first done in the morning, have lots of great advice from Iris from when she had hers done a few months back, so I will be living her worry and upset right now about if it works and if it hurts the usual stuff, and funnily enough am wondering if i will be able to read a book one handed !!!
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Options
    Much love Val.....everyone aching lately aren't they???
    Damp no good for anyone...although for me the cooler air makes the fingers less like a pound of sausages and I can at least get some jewellery on them!
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Val

Sorry you are struggling there hope you can have a restful day tomorrow and stay in the warm. The cold weather does seem to make us suffer more and I am dreading the clocks going back soon.
    take care
    Chris
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Val,

Hope you got a good night and are feeling less teasy today. Leaving you a ((( ))) and some hopes. Cris xx
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    I'm still not too sure about the weather effect We get extremes here 40degrees summer -7 in the winter never seemed to affect me :? :?
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Val I am so sorry you are suffering, try and get some me time, hot wheat cushions, nice soft blanket , feet up, and OH waiting on you .
    Hope you feel better very soon
    Sending loads of hugs (((((((()))))))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi all thanks did not get up till 10 lol must have needed sleep as kept falling back to sleep do feel bit better it dry and bright here lol so will get washing on line and chill for the day sat in cafe with feet up and masive cream bun if anyone wants me lol
    val
  • lavenderlady
    lavenderlady Member Posts: 409
    Options
    I've got my wrist resting on a small hot water bottle as its aching so bad silly me decieded to wrap up all the pressies got so far for christmas it took me hours with many breaks but my right wrist is now resting on a small hotwater bottle as its hurting so much :cry: funny thing its my other wrist being chopped out next Tuesday, which I am starting to get nervous about :roll: , first thing Tuesday I go down but am going in monday at 3pm to get me on a sliding scale for insulin ready for the op,
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    Oh Val

poor you :(

Here you are - let this little chap let some steam off for you :wink:u055.gif

Love

Toni xx