Update on phoebe

Options
littlemummy2
littlemummy2 Member Posts: 91
edited 24. Oct 2010, 18:44 in My child has arthritis
Hi all just to fill you in phoebe's ultrasound went okay they said that her hips were normal, so she only had her thumb injected, not sure what will happen at next appoinment which is on 30th november. Still has her eye test to have done on 2nd november. The dr who did injection said it was promising that in 6 wks that only her thumb was swollen. Phoebe is slow to get up on a morning and when she goes up/down stairs first thing on a morning. It seems as if it's the cold weather that is affecting her. Michelle.

Comments

• illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi all just to fill you in phoebe's ultrasound went okay they said that her hips were normal, so she only had her thumb injected, not sure what will happen at next appoinment which is on 30th november. Still has her eye test to have done on 2nd november. The dr who did injection said it was promising that in 6 wks that only her thumb was swollen. Phoebe is slow to get up on a morning and when she goes up/down stairs first thing on a morning. It seems as if it's the cold weather that is affecting her. Michelle.

That's great on the ultra sound :D I agree with the weather kayleigh is like that on cold mornings really takes it out of them doesn't it. She also has an eye test in November not sure when good luck with it all and I hope things are going to continue as they are and good luck on 30th I know it's ages away but I'm likely to forget by then lol

Michelle xxx