Re:Off with his head!

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 24. Oct 2010, 14:46 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now don't get me wrong I am not really for or against royalty I do feel however that the queen is better than say a president could you imagine president Blair for instance??, well I can't, right my early morning moan.
Now we were told last week that the dear old queen is taking a pay freeze this time round, now why does she need state handouts when she is one of the richest people in the world I ask myself, funny old world or what isn't it rich but on benefits!, anyway I wandered off there so lets get right back on to the main theme.
Now no pay rise for the dear old OAP this time round sound like she's toughing it with the rest of us common plebs, WRONG!, now get this it is she not us that owns the sea bed apparently and for every wind turbine that is put up on a stick in our waters sorry her water she takes a cut, I think they said this years crop of new masts will bring in a cool £33 million extra no bad eh, that's what really gets me, our leaders and the controlling classes tout this country as a beacon of democracy when it's not, it never has been, we are in reality a feudal system, the names of some of the lower levels of control have changed but deep down we are still nothing more than common peasantry that are only allowed to exist at the behest of our ruling elite who by the way happen to be of German and Greek dissent!!?, it's a bit like a Monty Python sketch if you ask me.
We don't own anything and we can't even have a say other than to elect one of the two main parties who regardless of their upbringing always turn against us and take the bribe called a peerage, take Prescott a classic case of poacher game keeper if you ask me, now is it me or does he look and sound like an assmatic version of Jabba the Hut??.
Nope we will never be allowed a say, as the system is designed not to allow us to have even a slight whiff of democracy, anything that would mean we got a chance at having a say is BS'd off and it's back to the same old stitch up, and now were on the brink of total social breakdown what does the government "of the people by the people for the people"do?, they put even more security around the commons so that no plebs can rally outside to show their discontent!, isn't democracy a wonderful thing?, is just sad it passed us all by.

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good god Len your off their crimbo list for sure, now your in hospital I wouldn't be surprised if you end up committing suicide in some lonely wood with a pocket knife and some pain killers, well that and the slight assistance of MI% and the CIA!.
    It does get me though that even if this country was in the throws of some major civil type war that they would only be interested in their bank accounts, why do we let them mug us like they do, the 3 Asian Lords who have just been found out pilfering something in the region of £150K each, isn't that serious fraud in the eye's of the law?, well it is for the rest of us but not for them, one of them is also a multi billionaire so why does he need to steal even more cash anyway, how much is to much?. And the penalty for such theft?, suspension for 8 months and pay back some of it, oh yeah suspension is on full pay!.
    Boy I wish they had that rule at my works, no one would turn up for anything.
    And isn't it amazing how everyone has forgot the Telegraphs exposure of all the things they were stealing from us their pay masters, it's like some kind of collective amnesia, we deserve what we got I guess.
  • mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Don't forget David and Samantha have a £30m fortune between them :shock:

They are all loaded, it's hard not to be when your on the gravy train they call the commons, only thing common about the whole deal is where the money comes from ie the common people. Typical to call it that, it's like we are being taunted while they feast.