Goodbye

Options
lululu
lululu Member Posts: 486
edited 28. Oct 2010, 10:46 in Living with Arthritis archive
Goodbye everyone. I wish you all the best. lulu will not post anymore.

Comments

• alarkra
    alarkra Member Posts: 213
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    OK Lulu, I hope that it's for a good reason that you are deciding to leave and nothing dark and depressing.

Sending you love and hugs and luck! xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I do hope you are OK, Lulu. Best Wishes for the future.

Annie
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 26. Oct 2010, 16:24
    Options
    Lulu
    Can you tell us whats wrong, if not I do hope you come back very soon.
    Sending you my very best wishes
    Love
    Barbaraxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 26. Oct 2010, 16:23
    Options
    Dear Lululu

I am sorry to read that you are not going to post anymore. You have been on here nearly three months now and taken part in quite a few threads on the forum.

I do hope that you will not leave us. I shall miss you if you do as I am sure others will too.

If there is anything on the forum you are upset about please do tell us or pm the Mods.

Look after yourself,

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    lulu, is everything ok with you :?:
    take care
    xxx
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    Options
    sorry to hear your leaving lulu, hope you're ok.
    keep as well as you can x
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Lululu,

I will be sorry to see you go. I have noticed you have deleted some of your posts on a thread so guess something or somebody has posted something upsetting for you,

Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Lulu
    Can you tell us whats wrong.....some thread or someone upset you.
    You know we can all have bad days and read things the wrong way...I'm only guessing here.
    Why dont you just stay and read the posts and then if you feel like it post sometime.
    You'll be a miss
    Love
    Hileena
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    lulu,
    i noticed you have deleted your posts on a thread i started. i hope it was nothing I said or did (or did not do or say).
    Please contact me if it was
    anne
    xx
  • lavenderlady
    lavenderlady Member Posts: 409
    Options
    this often happens on forums people take things as they were not ment to be taken I think its becasue of not seeing your facial expressiuons as this goes hand in hand with the words spoken (hope you know what I mean) anyway hope no one leaves :cry:
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    I agree lavendar lady....like I said in my post we all have bad days and can take things the wrong way....as you say YOU CANT SEE THE PERSON SO IT IS HARD TO TELL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not really shouting LOL

Love]
    Hileena
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hello Lulu

Sorry that you won't be posting any more ... hope everything goes OK for you.

Marion
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Lululu,

sorry to hear that you are not going to be posting :(

I enjoyed reading your posts and have found the 'Simple Ideas....' Thread so interesting, funny and helpful... and that was you who started it! so why go ?

As others have said sometimes, on threads, we can misread / misinterpret what another person has meant to say..... and at times they/ we are more sensitive due to how we ourselves are feeling. :?

Thankfully these situations usually sort themselves out.... but if offence is caused then we are all at liberty to PM the Mods... who will then work behind the scenes to find a solution.

Leaving the forum doesn't resolve difficulties... :roll:

I do hope you reconsider. I personally am saddened when a member leaves in these circumstances. :|

Iris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Lulu

I am so sorry you are going and really hope you are ok.

I hope nothing has upset you :(

Love

Toni xx
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Hi

Ive just read this too and its sad.....But maybe Lulu hasnt been upset or anything, maybe her life has changed, cant afford web anymore, who knows?
    Ive been away for a bit so I dont know about deleting etc but why is it an issue if one does delete? Surely as long as we are careful about our opinions we can change something (mine is spelling errors).....But on the other hand if youre going to get on a rant maybe take a few hours away from the computer and dont...Recoup then look at it again and best thing is to ignore....
    I will also say I witnessed the other one that happened on here about two and a half weeks ago and it just got petty, was like being in a playground and I never thought this here forum would be like that......

Elainex
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    The posts were deleted just before she said goodbye. Personally I would like to know how she is. The forum should be here to help people through the difficult times,

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Lulu, can I add my voice to the rest? I only signed up to this forum because of your brilliant thread on inventive ways of tackling daily problems. It's both useful and therapeutic and encourages us to have a laugh at ourselves along the way - maybe not the best ever medecine but definitely up there with the good ones.

Please stay if you can. If you can't, I wish you the very best. And thank you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, Lulu, I've just come back after a period of playing trewant(sp?). I do hope you are alright. When someone goes and we don't know whether the reason is just life commitments or because they are ill or upset, I think it is perfectly natural to worry. But don't worry Lulu, we are all still here if you want to come back or send someone a private message. :wink: Lots of love Sue xxx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello, I've been off for a bit. One reason is that its half term and I've got Jerry, my husband at home to clutter up the place! Secondly, I've had a cold that doesn't want to go, I've felt slightly sorry for myself!!! :oops: Thirdly, I've had a couple of appointments, well, one yesterday, just to have my hands treated with hot wax, which is lovely at the time and for a few hours afterwards, but does'nt last long. The OT is going to give me 1 more session next week, but then thats it. Although its nice for a little while and leaves the skin feeling lovely, it does seem something of a waste of time for my problems. I can see if you had such severe pain that the only relief was a few hours of heat, then it would be worth it and in fact I've seen it used in that context on patients who can't move their joints at all, because of MS and thats a different ball game, it allows a small degree of exercise and hand hygiene care. Whoops, I'm off again.

Anyway, today is the physio, a man called Damian, bit worried about the film The Omen connection, if anyone remebers it! Well thats me I'll post again later and let you know how the physio went! :shock: :lol:

If I can still type!!! :roll: :lol:
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Lulu,,

hope all goes well with you. Wishing you all the best. You know where we are and would love to hear from you in the future if you decide to post again.

Speedy

PS Woodbon - good luck with physio. If you don't post again - at least we will know why :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Let's hope she is just taking a break then.

And Sue

that sounds loverly can I come too?

No skiving off now :wink:

Love

Toni xx