What's going on?

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 27. Oct 2010, 07:14 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,
What's going on, hardly anyone is posting and people are leaving. Is it all because of a few negative people? It's a shame because the forum is here to help and support people and a few have spoilt it for the many. Any thoughts anyone?????????????

Sue x

Comments

• dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    personally, ive never seen anything negative and have only full admiration for everyone on here, ive never been to such a welcoming site. ive met some wonderful people here (so to speak :) ) x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Nanasue
    Depends what you mean by negative???
    I think we all know that at some time or other we will come on here and have a moan..{thats negative I suppose but its theraputic as well} we all know more or less what everyone else is going through because we are going through similar if not exactly the same.
    I do agree with you......people are leaving but I've no idea why....just answered lulus post?????????????????

Love
    Hileena
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Hi Sue

There was upset a week or so back, but don't worry I think/hope that all is well now.

A few of us were posting less for deferment reasons...I for example was down in Cornwall visiting Cris (skezier) and another has a houseguest.

Hopefully that's all it is Sue and we will all be back to normal very soon.

Love

Toni xx
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    I think a lot of people are probably like me I only post when I have something relevant to say on this forum or when i think it will raise a titter on the chit chat forum.I've had loads of useful advice and support even now having had my hip replaced I,m staying here
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's also half-term, so children are about, grandparents are babysitting etc, people don't necessarily have the time they usually do. I hope you are well, nanasue, I was only thinking at 3am that I hadn't seen your name for a while. How's the grumpy old man? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 27. Oct 2010, 05:41
    Options
    Hello peeps

As others have said, I think it is likely that, given that it is half-term, I wonder if people are out and about more?

Love Tilly xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thanks del, I'll give that a whirl! :D DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • alarkra
    alarkra Member Posts: 213
    Options
    Totally down to it being half term. Don't worry about it so much!! :lol:
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi nansue :D

there are still lots of us around.... but sometimes our other 'life' gets in the way :wink::lol::lol:

I for one love being part of this forum and it would take a lot to prevent me continuing to be part of it.!

we all know that there have been issues on the CC forum and it was distressing at the time; but as Toni said they appear to have been resolved.

... sure there are ups and downs (we are human after all) and some choose to leave for there own good reasons; but at the core there are a large group of caring and supportive people here.

so don't worry and keep posting !

Iris xxx