Full of holes!!

Options
katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 29. Oct 2010, 04:40 in Community Chit-chat archive
Full of holes that's how I feel today! Anti -TNF injection last night - bloods this morning at our local hospital for my visit to my new Rheumy next week - that took two attempts and two phlebotomists and a bit of swearing from me - and then back to the GP's for my flu jab. It was a good thing little one was swimming on her own 'cos if I was with her I think I'd look like one of those cartoon characters who when I got out the water would look like I'd sprung a leak!! Actually I think I now have a passing resemblance to Spongebob Squarepants!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Very good Kate

Glad to hear you have been such a good girl though...

if you see 'em coming at you again...

make like this d025.gif

Love

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Kate you don't swear! Seems like it is jab day but glad you got it all over and done with,
    When I saw the post I thought you were talking about the new bike!

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Kate,

I hope it all starts to get a bit less holy for you soon? hey i feel more like Patric tonight :wink: Good to see you again. Cris xx
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Know what you mean about holes Kate Tomorrow is the last of my 30 injections of Heparin After my hip replacement My wife has been excellent at giving them to me as in 68 years she has never touched a syringe 27 of the 30 have been totally painless only 3 pricked a bit.But to stop blood clots worth it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D