wish me luck

Options
jordansmum
jordansmum Member Posts: 257
edited 28. Oct 2010, 16:20 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi guy's have just got back from a lovely couple of day's at alton towers resort wow what a place :shock: it's so big .Jordan got his insoles done today to correct his arch and to correct his foot position we were there ages but was well worth it as jordan was given a thorough check over he is going to pass a message over to the rhummy nurse as he feels that jordan may have arther in his toes :( ,the reason that i want you to wish me luck is because i am off tomorrow for an operation and i'm getting fairly nervious about it ,(womans problems) so won't go into detail as it may put you off lunch lol so won't be around for a couple of days i have only waited two weeks so i am well chuffed hope you are all well i am still catching up on the threads iv'e missed it's amazing how many are written in such a short space of time.

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good luck with the operation and hope you will be home soon nice and rested. I hope everybody manages okay without you. Take the opportunity to sleep, read a book, relax and no washing up too!

Take care
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oh poor you!

Glad it's being done though - women's issues are soooo important.

I wish you all the luck and hope that they all manage but miss you lots.

And a speedy recovery too.

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi jordans mum

Glad you enjoyed your trip to alton towers. Over 20 years since I last went. Daughter and her boyfriend been a few times and always enjoyed themselves.

Hope the insoles help jordan.

An good luck to you with the operation. I hope all is well for you.

Take care JuliePF x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Poor you - this must be a worry for you but at least you are being 'done' quickly, so no hanging around! Whatever they are doing to you please make sure that you DO NOT DO ANYTHING SILLY whilst you recuperate. And yes, that was me shouting, we/you do not need any setbacks! :D No matter how small (or big) the procedure, recovery takes longer than one might think, or wish. I wish you well, please let us know how you (and Jordan) are when you can. Take care. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi

All the best for the op ..

Marion
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    PS

That Alton towers resort is amazing isn't it? My youngest stayed there for a party once :shock:
    wow!!!

Beat all the other kids parties hands down.

Good luck

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Jordansmum glad you had a good time at Alton towers, sending you my very best wishes for the op, hope it all goes well.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dippydoodah
    dippydoodah Member Posts: 350
    Options
    hope all goes well with your op, plenty of rest afterwards x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi there,

It is never nice to go into hossie and I know we all get nervous. Hope all goes well for you and you get back to normal soon.
    Sorry Jordon has yet another problem to overcome and fingers crossed the new insoles give him some relief.
    Lv, Ix