Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Forum Gremlins

jean123jean123 Posts: 642
edited 8. Nov 2010, 06:53 in Say Hello Archive
Hi all,

I have been collecting some of your problems on the forum this weekend, and this is what the web manager has passed down to me:

* PMs you need to type in the persons name on the LHS then click the add button which puts them into the 'to' line
* View all posts - I am investigating the loss of this feature
* Colour scheme esp white background grey font - am working to find a better combination
* New/Unread topics not linked properly. These ONLY work from the front page at the moment (it is a bug)
* The same bug is affecting the avatars

Hope this helps to keep everyone up to date.

Jean