Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Hi

geaniegeanie Posts: 8
edited 16. Nov 2010, 17:29 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone, :? I'm a 49 yr old female with psoriatic arthritis in both knees I was diagnosed last year and I have to say it has been life changing !

Comments

• barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,659
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi geanie
    A very warm welcome from me, there are quite a few people on here with pa, so I am sure you will get plenty of advice.
    Any questions you have post on LWA, and when you are ready come and join us in chit chat, we are a bit mad but lovely really.
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisydreamdaisy Posts: 31,562 ✭✭✭
    Hi geanie, I think I answered a thread of yours on LWA. I too have PA and it started in my left knee (1997) then the right one joined in (October 2003) and I continue to add affected joints on a regular basis. This is a collection I don't want! This site is an invaluable source of information and experience - you are not alone with the problems you face and it really helps to know that others understand. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valvalvalval Posts: 15,897
    just want to say welcome and glad to have you val
    val