physio's

Options
mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 17. Nov 2010, 14:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
I just want to say that today I went for physio for the first time in 18mnths after having 2 girdle stone procedures and 2 hip replacements,and other very complicated side bits.The 2 ladies I had were indeed excellant and a 20min appointment turned to an hour and half.They were superb,giving me 3 excersiers :?: that I now have to do 3 times a day along with all the normal ones that I do anyway.I was well impressed,and happy to have gone. :) Just need to get on with them now :!: Mirabella

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done, Mirabella. :D It's good to hear that you have received such excellent care and attention. Good luck with the excercises :D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi mirabella
    I am so glad it went well for you, and I hope the excercises make a big difference to your life.
    Good Luck with it all
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • mirabella
    Options
    thanks girls :) M x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Good girl Mirabella

i am religioulsy doing mine 3 times daily at the moment.

Think it just might be helping too....

Love

toni xx
  • whalewatcher
    whalewatcher Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Mirabella

I'm so pleased your physio appointment went well. Good luck with the exercises. I always feel better when I do mine but isn't it easy to lose motivation!

Val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Good for you mirabella they only work if you do them, and sometimes progress can seem very slow, but stick at it and I am sure you will feel the difference. I still do mine from time to time (post-synovectomy ones dating back to 2002). I made a rash purchase this morning - a pedometer. I am still not sure why I did this. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Mirabella.
    i go to the physio i have to do 7 exersizes twice a day
    i ca do them on the bed because its difficult getting on the floor.
    good luck joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mirabella
    Options
    Apart from looking at it I have not been on the FLOOR! for along time,keep at it girls,it's the way forward,so they say,new techinics these days but working for me,so far,can't wait to give my kitchen floor a good lemon or whatever wipe :) Mirabella