re WORMS - wow! you are all completely barking!!!!!

Options
melbishop
melbishop Member Posts: 17
edited 17. Nov 2010, 16:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
have just read all the responses to my "worms" post! you're all mad as a box of frogs - superb. Ok, the worms are for composting, not to watch. They're in the garden in a "worm cafe"!!! They eat your kitchen waste and the cardboard middles from loo rolls. I dont like squiggly things either but am ok as long as i dont have to touch them. if any escape, i have to flick them (gently) with a twig onto a leaf and put them back with their chumblies. I will end up with great compost and loads of worm pee for plant food. And you really are a mad bunch - whoop whoop :roll:

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You think worms are bad, you want to read what I discovered about raspberries!! It will shock you to your core, be afraid, very afraid, wibble :shock: :shock: :lol:

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • wooly-monkey
    wooly-monkey Member Posts: 115
    Options
    THEY PEE! What d'ya mean they peeeeeeeeee?
    It siounds horrible! And you actually touch this pee and put it on your plants. YUK, YUK, YUK!

How about the worms they put in Tequila - do they pee too??
    Wooly
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Didn't take long for you to suss us, did it? Woof, woof!

Annie
  • melbishop
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    You think worms are bad, you want to read what I discovered about raspberries!! It will shock you to your core, be afraid, very afraid, wibble :shock: :shock: :lol:

I had heard about the raspberries but hoped it was urban legend :shock:
  • melbishop
    Options
    THEY PEE! What d'ya mean they peeeeeeeeee?
    It siounds horrible! And you actually touch this pee and put it on your plants. YUK, YUK, YUK!

How about the worms they put in Tequila - do they pee too??
    Wooly

yup - they pee and i collect it. oh my life is sooo exciting. and tequila is made from distilled worm pee - yum
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Seriously? You are now collecting worm wee? :shock: Do they line up to wee nicely in a jar or summat? :D DD (who now has visions of worms holding weeing competitions, writing their initals in snow, spraying out of a high window etc etc etc)
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • wooly-monkey
    wooly-monkey Member Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm frightened to say anymore about this in case I get banned!

W-monkey
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    melbishop wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

I had heard about the raspberries but hoped it was urban legend :shock:
    If only it was Mel.. Having just spent a week in the forest at Keilder battling with them on a nightly basis, I know for fact that what I say is true, I have witnessed the ferocity with which they can attack.. We only narrowly escaped with our lifes, partly due to the fact that the Mother Inlaw is in fact a secret NINJA!! :shock: :shock:
    Never would have called that one...

Take great care with these beasts..

e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP