Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

However your life is impacted by arthritis we want to understand more about you so that we can make sure we continue to develop our information, support and services such as the online community.

If you've not already, please take 5 -10 minutes to fill in our survey. All information you provide will remain anonymous and be treated in the strictest confidence. TAKE OUR SURVEY

Big Hello...

SeraphiniteSeraphinite Posts: 8
edited 17. Nov 2010, 08:23 in Say Hello Archive
Hey everyone.

I am so glad that I have found this place!! :D

I'm 39 and eight months ago I was diagnosed with Palindromic Rheumatoid Arthritis and every day seems to be a mystery tour of travelling pain!

Seems there's more information out there about Palindrome Rheumatism but not sure what the difference is.

Have found it all quite difficult and lonely to cope with and was hoping to find some people who can relate to what I'm going through. By reading some of the posts here it looks like I've found just the right place.

Sera

Comments

• barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,657
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Sera
    A very warm welcome from me, sorry you had to find us, but you certainly have come to the right place, everyone are so supportive, I do hope you can get the information you need
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara