what a horrible day

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 18. Nov 2010, 04:01 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi everyone

been very busy today, my brain had it, :lol: been on the phone sorting out bank problems and another company that i could not get hold of so i managed to sort it out on line as the saying goes " if a jobs worth doing do it right " :lol::lol::D:D:D now i hoping its all sorted as i hate phoning these companies as very often its rubbish service.
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    What gets me is thye know your address name age date of birth etc but that's it, the rest they always mess up, and their always keen to take your money but never interested in giving it back if the cock it up but you make a mistake they will charge you credit on the money owing!.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    There is nothing more frustrating than trying to choose the relevant option from a long list of things that don't quite match your problem: what is wrong with a HUMAN BEING answering the 'phone? I have found that the quickest way in when dealing with utilities companies is to go for the option concerning 'difficulty in paying your bill' - they can't wait to talk to you then! I hope it is all sorted now. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Sylvia

I do hope you got it sorted in the end?

I may have a similar problem with the same bank.....

Love

Toni xx
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Hey DD,you are so right there,can't pay you get straight through,shame really,I remember the days when your bank manager was almost like a good doctor,could always get to see him/her have a good chat problem sorted.Now to see doc have to phone at 8.30am preciously to get appointment that day,if your lucky,bank manager 2wks only if you have tons of money to move around in their bank :( Mirabella
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    thanks everyone

all sorted now hopefully, i just learned to never to completely trust banks, we have to trust them to look after our money, but if let to us we do a better job of it, guess banks are getting too big and dont really care about there customers, maybe if we all took our money out they would loose lots of money and they would have to pull there socks up.
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thanks del, I knew there was a site for that but could not remember its name! It's now in my diary. Thank you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben