great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 19. Nov 2010, 18:42 in Community Chit-chat archive
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
THE CAR DEALER RANG TO SAY MY CAR IS READY TO BE PICKED UP
so go up on Friday to collect it my brother is driving it home for me I will be with him as a passenger , but when I get home it will always be me in the driving seat.

boy am I so happy, no more struggleing , just jump in car and go.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mike I am sooooooo HAPPY for you , so you will have it before Christmas, we where beginning to wonder if you would.
    You all enjoy it, and safe motoring.
    Love to you all
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am grinning from ear to ear! FAB-U-LOUS! I am so pleased for you, mike. Good luck to you all. Happy driving! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    What fabterful news, Mike........you must feel as if Christmas has come already!

Annie
  • mike77
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    What fabterful news, Mike........you must feel as if Christmas has come already!

Annie
    yes annie I cant wait until the car is mine , then I will be out looking at it to see what this button does , oh the joy it will be great, the lessons will be fun thease push and pull device are so easy to use oh roll on Friday thank you for reading my post
    Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • wooly-monkey
    wooly-monkey Member Posts: 115
    Options
    Many congratulations.
    Have a lovely new life.
    Wooly-monkey
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good for you, Mike :D

I hope that you will enjoy driving your new car.

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    fabulous news Mike!
    Have fun!
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi Mike, I don't know your back story but it's nice to hear someone with good news.. Happy for you mate..
    It's so good having independence, I am due to get my new motability car on the 21st December if it's ready on time anyway.. :D

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Options
    Hi, I'm really pleased for you, it will make a big difference. And they say Father Christmas doesn't exist, this proves them wrong. Happy and safe motoring :D:D:D

Sue x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    great news mike! :D:D:D

now you'd better get studying & get your lessons booked :wink:

really pleased for you
    WOnky
  • mike77
    Options
    A big thank you to everyone who read my post and took time to reply thank you all its a pity that I can not pick it up until Friday . my son has an appointment at the hospital tomorrow to get his plaster cast of then they make a mould for his splint and then put new cast back on I would have love to been able to drive him up and then home , but who knows maybe in the summer I will be able to go along the coast for drives.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • mike77
    Options
    tjt6768 wrote:
    Hi Mike, I don't know your back story but it's nice to hear someone with good news.. Happy for you mate..
    It's so good having independence, I am due to get my new motability car on the 21st December if it's ready on time anyway.. :D

Hi I had along fight with the dla to get were I am now , I wish you all the very best for when you are able to sit behind your new car , let me know when you get it , can you drive or will you be like me just starting learning to drive?

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Well done.

Have lots of fun

anne x :)
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    What a great early Xmas present for you. I know how excited my hubby was when he got his car earlier this year. Enjoy and happy driving. :):):):):):):):):)
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Great news

I am so pleased for you

Only today to go then there is no stopping you

Happy motoring :):):)

Juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    mike77 wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

Hi I had along fight with the dla to get were I am now , I wish you all the very best for when you are able to sit behind your new car , let me know when you get it , can you drive or will you be like me just starting learning to drive?

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Morning Mike. I drive already, although I have to admit the long drives are getting harder now. Still, it's better being able to get around than not! Haha

Good luck with yours Mike

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thrilled for you and in fact the whole fmily :D:D:D:D:D

Wonderful news!!

I am so pleased - I expect a photo of you in it on angels asap :D

Thanks

Toni xx
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Hey Mike,I don't know your story,but so happy for you,I got to drive my own car yesterday,first time for a year,so good to have the freedom and independance.Happy Driving mate :D Mirabella
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,955
    Options
    Hi Mike Hazel Mike jr.
    i'm so pleased for you. you go and enjoy yourself.
    now it will be a pleasure to go where you want too.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mike77
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D I cant wait for the car , then lessons , then test , then pass first time ( I hope) then any hospital appointments no more having to fight for the transport ,just get in the car and go.

Mike JR got his new mould made today for his splints , he will have one for night time , and one for day time , I will try and send a picture here of me seating in the car , I just hope I can do it , but if I cant I will post one on the arthritis angels site

but lets hope it works here

take care everyone

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Mike

have you got it yet??

is it LOVELY???

Toni xx
  • mike77
    Options
    got the car its in my drive way now , I tried to post a picture but it would not send for some reason but there is one on the arthritis angels web site .

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi Mike, really glad for you mate.. Have you got a Blue Badge (hope it's ok to ask) as they're such a big help. When I go to the local hospital they do sometimes queue up for the disabled spots though :lol:
    I try and arrange any appointments (given the choice) out of visiting hours then the car park isn't as busy.. :mrgreen:

Good luck with everything

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mike77
    Options
    Hi Tony , I have the blue badge, a friend was telling the wife that you have to pay for to be in the disabled parking space at tesco is that true

Mike R & Hazel &m Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Not at any I've been to Mike.. Sure they weren't trying to wind you up?
    If your blue badge is new to you make sure you display it picture down, a few people have made that mistake and the traffic nasties can ticket you for it :roll:

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP