London Panorama

Options
joanlawson
joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
edited 19. Nov 2010, 14:59 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Have you seen this amazing panoramic photograph of London :?: Apparently, it is the largest 360 degree panoramic photo in the world.
Here is the link:

http://www.360cities.net/london-photo-en.html

You can move around and zoom in to see details. It makes me a bit dizzy, but it is very clever.

Joan :D
c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Joan wow!, now although I'm a bumpkin I still find cities can be beautiful, we humans are so invetive, I remember going up in the London eye it was a clear blue sky day and the city looked incredible, London to me is a place I still love to visit once in a while but wouldn't want to live there, no give me rain muddy tracks and the slight whiff of pig poo on the wind and I'm home!, well all apart from the piggy stink you can keep it if I was honset I use to live near a pig farm boy what a pong use to make me gag!.
  • wooly-monkey
    wooly-monkey Member Posts: 115
    Options
    Which end, the East Finchley/Golders Green end or Chiswick end?
    If it's anywhere near the middle, it won't last five minutes. You'll get squatters/junkies/or just plain homeless move in.
    You might even get someone selling burgers or hotdogs.
    Wooly-monkey
  • joanlawson
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Hi Joan wow!, now although I'm a bumpkin I still find cities can be beautiful, we humans are so invetive, I remember going up in the London eye it was a clear blue sky day and the city looked incredible, London to me is a place I still love to visit once in a while but wouldn't want to live there, no give me rain muddy tracks and the slight whiff of pig poo on the wind and I'm home!, well all apart from the piggy stink you can keep it if I was honset I use to live near a pig farm boy what a pong use to make me gag!.

Hi Mell

I have always loved big cities. I lived in London for three years, and I found it very exciting, although I think that I would find it hard work getting from A to B on the underground these days. It's also an expensive place to live.
    Rather you than me with the pig farm next door :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    If you look carefully you might just see our caravan on the North circular

This is getting like those Where's Wally books except that it's spot the caravan :lol::lol:
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Sorry guys,London for the theatre,covent garden,the sights,a now and again if I have too.The country for me everytime,I don't mind the smell when they douse the fields with god knows what :?: To watch the fields,mature from nothing to crops of wheat,sweetcorn,or just grazing,to wake up to the birds singing,to pheasants just walking past your gate,even down to the little bees building their hives in your plant pots,so just amazing.Just to walk along the river (here anyway) watch the sunset,just pure bliss,heaven. :) However each to their own as they say.Mirabella
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Oh it's not to bad here these days the pig farm was closed down as it offended the local Mussers, and we don't have a tube system so not much chance of being blown into little pieces in the name of someones God.