what are you watching tonight

Options
only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 20. Nov 2010, 07:38 in Community Chit-chat archive
hello anyone watching it tonight ? i going to watch something on the other side tonight times like this i am glad to watch a movie, D got a bit bothered about it last night as he did not really understand all about it, and had been selling Pudsey biscuits at school that they made, he just the same with red nose day.

what ever you are all doing have a good night and keep warm
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,

I might watch a little bit of children in need but more likely to just go to bed with a book. It is very cold here so will need my hot bottle to keep me company.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Tonight I shall be watching I'm a Celeb, why? you may ask.. and I would reply, 'keep your bloody nose out'but I won't!

I want the watch that bogus Doctor Gillian suffer yet again, she has more phobias than anyone on this planet, but not a phobia in collecting false doctorates from American university's :D

I think that Dr Gillian is a fake in every way. I don't believe that she has a phobia at all. She has worked out how to get maximum attention and time on camera, and she knows that the public will vote to see her suffer if she fakes the phobias. She is there for one reason, as all of them are, to promote herself in the hope of future work.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    And......if "You are what you eat", she needs a bloody big pan of scouse!!......Ange.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    well shes got you lot talking about her...so it was a good move...isnt she the lady that talked poo :roll: :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    I too will be waching celeb,love it,what on earth is Gillian doing there :?: What a stupid woman,she puts us all to shame :x God Bless Jenny :) and as for Nigel what a let down,just love Limford,Stacy and the rest,it's gonna be an interesting one!!Mirabella
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Steady on you lot it's like charecter assination time on here, just a tad catty if you ask me and you all speack in tounges coz I haven't a clue what or who your going on about, what's celeb's?, not that bunch of wanna b's in a jungle is it, I don't go there and I don't really do children in need it's the same old farts mugging people with a big yellow bear.
    That said I do give em a few bob as some of the kids stories really pluck the old heart strings, yes I know your all shocked I have a heart, well I do, it's slightly frazzled mind and desacated to hell it's also black and burnt but it just about works still unlike me brain which I have slowly destroyed over the years with massive amounts of chemicle abuse!. Wibble???.
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    As always what the head of the house decrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    As usual, not watching anything, and if the above posts are anything to go by, very glad I'm not watching!

Annie
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Catching up on recorded programmes saved especially for tonight to avoid that bloody bear and then The Mentalist.
    I watched Mentalist earlier, great programme.. Also watched The Event too, not bad... Got promise..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • grampyal
    grampyal Member Posts: 81
    Options
    Is Dads Army on? If so I'll watch it. Grandson coming for "sleep over" so been told we're seeing Wonka's choc factory on dvd. Whats dvd??