you guys out there!

Options
mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 19. Nov 2010, 16:02 in Community Chit-chat archive
What can I say to you wonderfull people out there on this forum,you are my inspiration,you are so funny,thoughtfull,interesting,normal (mellman,bellboy) :?: I really don't think you realise how much good you all do.It is just so good to get on this computer,log on to this site and read everyone's day to day life.I drove to Asda today walked around a bit with a little trolley,never bought anything.Forgotten after a year how many people there are about.Feel like I have spent a year in a box :?: Mirabella

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    great to have you on here they are lovely arn't they val
    val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Looks like you're addicted too Mirabella like the rest of us :wink::lol::lol:
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Sure am :D:lol: Mirabella
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Mirabella are you sure you've got the right forum!?, I thoguht were all slightly chicken oriental on here, it's the meds you know, well that and rehab and fat Kev the've driven us all slightly insane so they have!.

hang on a mo JML are on Children in need, boy they are talented, they can sing and dance and they have a handy range of house hold gizmo's you can get in Robert Dyas!!. boy they must be fighting the babes off, lucky sods!.
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    There's nowt wrong with being a bit potty.This forum has kept me sane and been a rock when I have been feeling a bit low :):):):)
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Wibble!

Annie