rough week

Options
coco67
coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
edited 23. Nov 2010, 08:42 in Living with Arthritis archive
just having a whinge so take no notice. been in a lot of pain with feet hands knees and now my right hip has desided to join the pain party, totally exhausted and i think arthur stinks arghhhh there whinge over i will shut up now

coco xx

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Coco,

I know where your coming from :wink: Leaving you a (((( )))) and a hope you will soon feel much betterer. Cris xx
  • coco67
    Options
    Thanks chris, {{{{hugs}}}} for you also i hope you are ok, you have had a heck of a week also with all the weather etc.

coco xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Coco,

Not the best of weeks flower :wink: I tell you there re about 3 bits of me now not swollen and kicking up..... :lol:

Another ((( ))) and a hope for a better tomorrow. Cris xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    leaving you loads of hugs never worry about having a little moan it helps to share val
    val
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi coco :D

you're entitled to moan :!: when arther's gnawing at your bones somehow it does help to let it all out. :wink:

hope that it gets better for you soon.... :!:

arther calming (((hugs)))

iris xxxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hello Coco,
    We all need to let off steam every now and then. I do hope your hip is a lot better tomorrow.
    Always sneaky is our Arthur.
    Hugs,
    Ix
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Coco

Just calling in to leave a hug or two for you. Sorry you are having a bad time there with arther kicking off in all directions for you. Hope you get the pain under control soon.
    take care (((( ))))
    Chris
  • coco67
    Options
    thank you all,
    i think im in for a few more rough days, in bits today, this weather cant be helping, i hope your all ok today

coco xx
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi Coco
    Sorry to hear you are having a lot of pain. It really does grind you down this bl***y arthur!! And I think you are right about the weather not helping. I`m sending you gentle warm
    (((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))
    And hope that things ease for you xx
    NB
  • coco67
    Options
    still in bed ne energy and hurt like hell, another kickin from arther. got to drag myself up soon and cook for the kids but struggling big time today. i realy hate arther today :(
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Coco
    I am sorry you are suffering my love....please dont apologize for having a moan...this is one way we can help one another by listening, it will do you good to get it off your chest.
    If only we could all get together and give arthur a kicking, I do hope you feel a little better very soon.
    Sending you lots of warming hugs ((((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hi coco, I am sorry I missed this over the week-end as I was away. I hope things are beginning to pick up a little for you now, but with the onset of the cold somehow I doubt it . . . .It's not fair, is it? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • coco67
    Options
    hi DD i hope you are ok. im a bit better energy wise but still in a lot of pain and mr jack frost is going to make sure it stays that way by the looks of the forcast, hey ho at least im up and plodding about now thats what matters, arther needs to start kissing me butt and stop bitting and kicking it :lol:

hugs xxxxx

coco xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's good to hear that you are up and plodding. Take it gently tho, don't give the beast the pleasure of overdoing things. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Coco

sorry you are feeling shift too :(

have some of theses till you feel more yourself ((((((((())()))))

LOve

Toni xx