Queen Camilla

Options
barbara12
barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
edited 20. Nov 2010, 19:00 in Community Chit-chat archive
Queen Camilla...well what do you think about that....I know I wont be singing god save our gracious Queen.
The thing is....the establishment stop princess Margaret from marrying the one she loved, because he had been married, and what do Charles and Camilla get away with...well you all know...if I repeat it the mods might take it off. :roll:
Barbara x
Love
Barbara

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I dont think she will be accepted by joe public as queen, anyway with wills gettin married he will be able to take over and skip charles and godzilla altogether
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Coco
    Now I think that is what most people would want I do like William, but I wonder if this is a red herring off Charles because he doesn't really want to be king, and he hopes by mentioning Camilla that the public will be in uproar, so then he can abdicate and leave it to William.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    Options
    well he has been told often enough he wernt going to be king so i wouldnt be surprised, the perfect get out card like you say, would proberbly be for the best,

wills has a better grip on reality than charles

coco xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    King William.....thats our local pub :):)
    Love
    Barbara
  • coco67
    Options
    id raise a glass or two to king william :D:wink::lol: ok maybe more :shock:

coco xx
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    Queen Camilla,never,ever,have nothing against the woman,never met her,but just the thought,oh no!!What this country needs is a young King and Queen,in touch with the people,but who would be allowed to make a difference.In your dreams!! Mirabella
  • barbara12
    Options
    mirabella wrote:
    Queen Camilla,never,ever,have nothing against the woman,never met her,but just the thought,oh no!!What this country needs is a young King and Queen,in touch with the people,but who would be allowed to make a difference.In your dreams!! Mirabella
    Yeah...that's 2 of you on my side :) wonder who is in favour of Camilla..Charles is like you say out of touch maybe
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • wooly-monkey
    wooly-monkey Member Posts: 115
    Options
    coco67 wrote:
    well he has been told often enough he wernt going to be king so i wouldnt be surprised, the perfect get out card like you say, would proberbly be for the best,

wills has a better grip on reality than charles

coco xx

And he doesn't talk to plants!
    Wooly-monkey
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Definately think Charles is going to abdicate.
    William will be a much better King, he's been around ordinary people more. Kate seems to be level headed-lets hope the press leave her some dignity and don't hound her.

I don't like the way she is being compared to Diana either, let's hope she has a stronger personality.

Camilla for Queen- I don't think she will be accepted.
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Charlie is not as daft as he's made out to be I think he is a warm and caring person.All the trouble with him and Diana was not 100% his fault She knew how to milk the Media.And as for Queen Camilla Why not?By the way by then it will be"God save the King" So no one will sing God save the Queen 8) 8) 8)
  • barbara12
    Options
    tonesp wrote:
    Charlie is not as daft as he's made out to be I think he is a warm and caring person.All the trouble with him and Diana was not 100% his fault She knew how to milk the Media.And as for Queen Camilla Why not?By the way by then it will be"God save the King" So no one will sing God save the Queen 8) 8) 8)
    Hi Tone
    I honestly think that Charles will abdicate, I feel it in my water,has for Camilla I have nothing against her....but not our Queen please.
    And I dont think she could handle it, she seems very unsure of herself.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • daylily
    Options
    tonesp wrote:

I too think Charles is caring and has some real good ideas (nothing wrong with talking to plants), I just don't think he's 'grounded' enough. The Royal family were protected from birth when he was growing up. I also think he will be happier if William is King. Both Charles and Camilla can fade into the background a bit- they've probably had enough of the limelight.
    I, personally, have nothing against Camilla, let's face it they are not the only one's to make a mess of their marriages
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    I agree with all of you

I Don't want a queen camilla or a king charles

I think they should give it to william and catherine, I said to my OH when heard what charles had said that I think it should be up to the public to decide. I Vote William.

Juliepfx
  • daylily
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    At least Camilla is no burden to the tax payer, I mean hay isn't that expensive is it.

ooooh. off with his head :!: :!: :!: