MY God what a day waiting for dog warden...

Options
lupin15
lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
edited 21. Nov 2010, 15:24 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well what an action packed go go day i have had.
Rushing around walking the dog, got hubby's xmas present and hid it at my friends house, food shopping, friends popped around then managed to coax a dog that has been on the loose in the area for a few days into my garden. She is now in my house and waiting for the dog warden to pick her up?????? Lets hope they turn up soon. I have my dog sat at my feet sulking because the dog is lying on his bed....and the cat has not come downstairs yet.....The dog is husky so assuming that it will not be good with cats....gulp this could be difficult later. The dog bless her is under feed and obviously not been looked after and smells awful.....poo.
My God and it is only 4.15pm what more can happen today????

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well done Lupin for taking the effort to help the poor dog i bet its enjoying a bit of comfort ,hope the warden comes , x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • lupin15
    Options
    She is a beautiful dog she is curled up on the floor. Our dog is taking it quite well really. No sign of the dog warden yet...i did not think they worked at the weekend. My lad wants to keep her and she is really lovely.....Please let them come soon or i will not want ot give her up.
  • lupin15
    Options
    She has gone but if noone claims her in the next 7 days we can claim her....I felt like **** letting them take her she was sooo scared but if we kept her someone could have claimed her back in upto 28 days.....The thought of having a dog and loosing her at the 27 day would kill us. Phoning the kennels were she has gone tomorrow to tell them.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Lupin - did the cat take it ok?

Just asking as I was very worried about a cat in our garden - older cat but new to our garden - eating daisycats fiood.

Turned out she was upset as her owners had got two dogs poor thing :(

you did the right thing there - well done.

Love

toni xx
  • lupin15
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Lupin - did the cat take it ok?

Just asking as I was very worried about a cat in our garden - older cat but new to our garden - eating daisycats fiood.

Turned out she was upset as her owners had got two dogs poor thing :(

you did the right thing there - well done.

Love

toni xx

Our cat was not impressed...what another dog .....arched back walking on tip toes.
    Just looking into how husky are with cats first before we take her on....really feeling bad...
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Lupin
    How kind of you, we had a dog just walk into our house a few months ago, we looked after her for a couple of days, then we found out she had walked for 5 miles, crossing slip roads to the motorway.
    Anyway her owners claimed her, but i still worry she is alright.
    Wonder if you will end up having it back.
    Barbara x .
    Love
    Barbara
  • lupin15
    Options
    We hope that we do get her back...we have done the right thing by not keeping her. Had loads of people messaging me on a local site saying they know who it belongs to and that they have spoken with him. Strange the owner has not reported the dog missing to the police??? As far as i concerned if it is there dog they should not get her back but it is not up to me. I am hopping that they will not want to pay the dog warden fine...fingers crossed. Watch this space....