hydroxy

Options
nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 22. Nov 2010, 10:32 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello everyone, how are you all feeling on this dull and drizzly day ? Seems like we might have snow to look forward to!!!!!!!!!! I was just wondering if anyone has had the symptoms I'm getting at the moment. I've been on hydroxy for 18 days now, the problems started on Friday and have got a bit worse each day, now I'm feeling really ill, think I should stop taking it. I have a constant headache, feel sick, my digestive system doesn't feel right, I feel spaced out and as if I'm going to get dizzy and generally unwell, like you do when you're coming down with something. I was hoping I was going to be alright on these as they're supposed to have few side effects, I can't tolerate leflunomide or sulpha and the doc thinks I need something as well as the MTX, but I think I'd rather have the pain than this awful feeling and the constant dragging fatigue, I'm sleeping ok and I'm not anaemic anymore so this fatigue is really getting me down as well as feeling rough. Any suggestions would be gratefully received, thanks and for reading this moan.

Sue x

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Afternoon Sue, I've been on it since March this year and the only thing with me is the digestive side of things, just don't feel like I can eat anything at all.. Feel a little spaced out every now and then, bit like vertigo but not sure if it's the Hydro or the pain meds.. Plus I don't really think it's doing anything, wrists are as painful as ever..
    Sorry there's not much advise here but thought I would post.

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP