Product design Final Year project

Options
drake1188
drake1188 Member Posts: 2
edited 22. Nov 2010, 13:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi everyone
I am a product design Student in Bristol. I am doing my final year project/Dissertation on arthritis.
The aim is to develop a product for people such as yourselves with arthritis.
This could be something to help with day to day tasks were you have difficulties, or a product to help you with your exercises. It literally can be anything at the moment. Anything that frustrates or annoys you. The aim of the project is to improve quality of life in some small way. So please can you help me your feed back will I’m sure be invaluable to me.

Link removed as per forum rule No. 4.
'Researchers and campaigners: Please DO NOT attempt to gather research material through the forum (for example, promote surveys). Links to arthritis related campaigns and petitions are allowed at the discretion of the website manager. Prior permission is not required for campaigns and petitions'.

Moderator IA

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Will can't help you here only have OA in me kneecaps so can't really think of anything that would help me, but I think you'll get some response if you just wait a bit, it's a bit slow on here today, good luck chap.

So come on all you lot give him some ideas!.
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    hi,

how about a wee gadget which attatches to your zip to make it easier to pull up and down, when me fingers are realy bad i hate trying to grip the tiny tag thingy.

good luck

coco xx
This discussion has been closed.