project design

Options
mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 23. Nov 2010, 19:25 in Community Chit-chat archive
How about a miracle PILL!!!!! noticed you have been declined,but I feel that with so any of us Arthritus sufferers out there,and it could happen to you! There needs lots of research to be done.Mirabella.

Comments

• livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    mirabella wrote:
    How about a miracle PILL!!!!! noticed you have been declined,but I feel that with so any of us Arthritus sufferers out there,and it could happen to you! There needs lots of research to be done.Mirabella.
    It's PRODUCT design, not project design. ie. something you use such as a gripper or holder.

Joseph :roll:
    Josephm0310.gif
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Options
    Did try to reply to this...but had the msg "you cannot reply to this post" .and "you cannot see this post".....and I had a very good answer! :!:
  • livinglegend
    Options
    cebeem wrote:
    Did try to reply to this...but had the msg "you cannot reply to this post" .and "you cannot see this post".....and I had a very good answer! :!:
    You could send them a PM with your idea.

Josepht1614.gif
    Josephm0310.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    I often think that too

are they alloweed to post if they get permission from the webmanager?

Love

toni xx
  • livinglegend
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    I often think that too

are they alloweed to post if they get permission from the webmanager?

Love toni xx
    As the moderator posted on the original thread, 'Please DO NOT attempt to gather research material through the forum'. It is against forum rules to request such information. However, if you use a bit of lateral thinking, then all previous threads are there to be read, specially on the Living With Arthritis section.

Josepht1614.gif
    Josephm0310.gif