need advice

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 23. Nov 2010, 10:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
Now that I have got the car , cant seem to get any lessons . the girl husband is an instructor and said from the momment I tried for a car that her husband would call down and sit in my own car for any of the lessons . so when got car on Friday I rang when I got home and was told that they would try and get me on the road for Monday , I rang again on Sunday and again the girl said that she had forgot but she would have a talk with her husband as I asked for an easy payment plan ( I would pay for the lessons at the end of the month , she again said will give you a call on Monday but again she never did , I dont know what to do , half of me wants to get someone else , but then I think I would be upsetting them if I did

anyone got ideas ???
Mike R & Hazel & mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm with Del on that.. Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    same here, you have waited long enough to get your car you dont need to be waitting for some one else who is dithering,

coco xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Mike

because you are a nice person and because you clearly are worried - one more call - but you must say something like "If he doesn't want to teach me I do understand and will try someone else".

Ask if they can suggest someone else.

Apparently you can see an instructor's statistics on the internet so it might be worth having a look to see this instructor's pass rate anyway and any others in your area.

I totally get this - you want to crack on!

Love

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    No matter how nice they are, they are hardly falling over themselves to help, so find someone else. Don't ring them back, ring around and find out who is willing to help and at what cost. Use your car tho - you have the adaptations you need, so it's best to learn in yours. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi Mike

I would probably give them one more chance and ring one more time. (My husband however would tell me to go else where).

Then if I was let down one more time get someone else.

Good luck

Juliepf x