Snow!

cthornley
cthornley Member Posts: 627
edited 27. Nov 2010, 07:20 in Community Chit-chat archive
We've just had over an inch of snow in less than 30mins, everything is beautiful under a thick White blanket.
Pity it's so lethal to walk and drive in

My 2yr old was so excited "(s)now mummy (s)now" but then freaked when we got caught in the blizzard

Is it me or is it early this year?
Chrissie

Comments

• bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    No dout the country will go into panic mode ,with a few more flakes :roll:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    well at least they should have salt this year lol
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    That's great she will always remember that moment I bet, we only normally get slush here, oh yes it's early this year, maybe it's global warming!?.
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    cthornley wrote:
    We've just had over an inch of snow in less than 30mins, everything is beautiful under a thick White blanket.
    Pity it's so lethal to walk and drive in

My 2yr old was so excited "(s)now mummy (s)now" but then freaked when we got caught in the blizzard

Is it me or is it early this year?
    Chrissie

Send it to me....(the snow)i think it snowed on the 28th November last year so yes it is 4 days earlier this year.
  • cthornley
    cthornley Member Posts: 627
    Wow I don't believe how thick and fast it's coming down again outside. I thought we'd had our lot .... When I went to bed there was still loads in the garden but my car was clear from taking it to work, just looked out and there is about 4ins on top of my car roof! Glad I don't have to dig it out and go to work in the morning. Just looking at is already making me feel cold.
    Chrissie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    we got snow it looks lovely out and get to walk all over it on way to work :D:D:D:D:D:D and more in the sky :D:D:D right larger tea sorry not read back yet :(
    val
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    whoopie have snow folks...just getting ready to go out and walk the dog...he loves it. At last i can use the sledge :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    We got some here in Cumbria, looks good but not looking forward to walking out in it...Snow boots are calling...

Elainex