Trish and Barbara

Options
annie_mial
annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
edited 26. Nov 2010, 14:03 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have somehow managed to be in both your pockets today. Complete with jellied eels for starters and prawns as a main course. Haven't decided yet on dessert, but whelk cheesecake is in the running.

Hope you both get sensible results. I know you are both nervous, not to say terrified..........hang in there, girls we are all right behind you.

Love
Annie

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    A whelk cheesecake. :shock: It might work, one never knows until one tries!

Good luck to both of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Trisher and Barbara.
    i hope you both got on alright and yu are not to worried now.
    have a cup of tea and think its all over at last.
    take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi trish and barbara

I am in the other pocket as I dont like jellied eels and prawns.

Hope everything is ok for you both

Juliepf x
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    i have bounced from pocket to pocket today. i hope i didnt leave to many crumbs. hope your both ok xxxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi Annie xx

Trish and Barbara and Sue as well just leaving you all 3 [[[]]] love Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    ANY NEWS GIRLS?

Hoping all has gone really well and you are all three sorted.

Love

toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Awww thank you...I am so sorry you have all been bouncing from pocket to pocket....but at least I was well fed...I have put a post on LWA...I really hope that everything went well for Trish.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Thanks Annie

Yes went to see Rheummy and she hit roof top that I have still not got an appointment from the Liver Unit to hear about all the tests I had done which I knew some of the results but not the MIR Scan

Arthur has got worse and to top it all I now have high blood pressure. They took it four times and it was the same everytime they took it. They are asking gp to monitor me until I go back in two weeks time also my saps have dropped.

They are concerned at the rapid pace arthur is attacking me. The Rheummy nurse rang me tonight after she tried all this afternoon to get hold of the Consultant or his secretary and tell them just how bad I have got and they need their go ahead to start me on Mxt and Leuifumide is
    it?? what it is called.

Well those that know me well know I devloped problems with my liver, spleen, also my pancreas where I have a blockage and have been being sick and in a lot of pain for many months now.

I will admit I broke down in there today which s a first for me. I had to fill in an accesment form of what I and what I could not do. One question I kow the peeps on here who do know me well.will laugh Can you stand unaided for five minutes or more I put not for one minute I could not help it.

As I went down the list every answer was no. The more I went down the form the more upset I became no to this no to that. I'm not sure if this is for the use with benefit or not. You all know I'm a happy little person but I was not today.

In the end it made me realise just how much of a baby I have become I don't mean in myself but how much hubby has to do for me. You know just how much I neeed my hands and fingers but can hardly use them now.

I also know they are not going to give the go ahead as the blockage has to be removed my liver results are treble what they should be Then my spleen has to be sorted as why it is enlarged. Also twhat is causing this blockage and all the pain I'm getting.

I had yet another Depot Medrone injection and they put the preds up as well.They said they think they may have to put them up higher still when I go back.

Coco can you stop jumping up and Please my pocket was 5 inches when I went they were twelve inches when I got home. :shock:

I do miss you all and hope to get back on here soon
    I also hope Barbara and Sue are ok to and all of you are as wellish as you can be.

Love Trish xxxx

Thanks Annie
  • annie_mial
    Options
    ...and thank you, Trish, for letting us know the outcome.

Hopefully there will be some progress when you go back. Wish the depot medrone would work better for you, we do miss you on here. Pop in and post when you can.

Not too long to Christmas now. Must dust off my copy of Christmas songs, even the cheesy ones, 'cos it wouldn't be Christmas without them!

Love
    Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Annie

Is my tra la la ing needed this year I did an awful lot of it last year trying to be in the festive mood once again.

Love Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    We need all the tra-la-ing we can get, Trish. It seems scarce this year, possibly due to the weather (can't harvest it in snow).

So it's a tra-la here and a tra-la there..............

Annie