What is heavenly for you?

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 26. Nov 2010, 10:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
I am currently experiencing bliss: fish fingers, chips and peas to eat, a glass of dry white to drink and The Goons on the radio. And your heaven is? DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    warm bath or bed with electric blanket on good book and chocolate
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Egg chips and beans with a nice cold cider...followed by a brandy.... :) oh and listening to the John Lennon album :):) or watching corrie..
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Depends......sometimes it's eating piccalilli straight from the jar (am I low in salt?) or sometimes it's condensed milk straight from the tin (low blood sugar? I shouldn't do it though!).

Both preferably served up with a zonking good book.

Annie
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ah: Branston OR extra thick double cream, via a teaspoon, from the pot. Never the two combined tho. Tink? I will give that a whirl, I promise. DD
  • tonesp
    tonesp Member Posts: 844
    Options
    Fish chips and mushy peas with a few chunks of bread and butter to make a few chip butties :D:D:D:D
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Take 1 x Vi3netta (just the vanilla one) add 1 x large spoon plus likkle old me = bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then let me watch D3xter or S0pranos, that'll just about do it.

Tony :mrgreen:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi DD,

that's such a difficult question really.... i got so many :shock: CDM is def on the list :lol: then there are sunsets, new birth, silly things as well. food don;t do it for me, as a grazer how can i say that :lol: but its not heaven.....

the one that really stick in my mind....

my old mare and the birth of her best foal.... now DD that was a night and she arrived early morning and was pure perfection... but so was her mum... they used to take my breath away and she acted a a broom and swept all the gloom fro me just by being her......

come to that when i first saw her mum and it was if we knew each other... she was pure perfection and so graceful and so damaged...... another mare needed someone like me and the first time she nuzzled me... they were both damaged but very expensive :lol::lol::lol:

sheeps sometimes do something that how they have at least an attachment to me...... silly things eh?!

sending you a sunset that was well worth getting cold for...... :lol::lol::lol:[] Cris xx

yo know if i was to do a pretronis (credit to JKRowling) its the birth of my foal that i would use and it would be enough to send every demeter out of this world :D
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I have seen a variety of things being born on film, but never for real. Next time one of your horses is ready to drop send me a note and I'll toddle down to watch with you.

I can fully understand about the sheep tho - I once had a pig, a Gloucester Old Spot, and it was heavenly just to go and talk to him, scratch his back and watch his tail straighten! DD

PS Will dispatch some CDM very soon. In the meanwhile have some of the cyber stuff - who says chocolate isn't a proper breakfast? :D
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    Everything.....but if i had to choose it would be curling up on the sofa with (with hubby) a good bottle of red wine and dark chocolate..ummmmm and watch rubbish TV.

Next one being on my own doing the above in bed but with no hubby so i do not have to share. :):):):):):):)
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    One of those tiny little cakes Asda have started making - Mini Lemon Bar Cake, with white choc stars and buttercream in it....And its only 80p so i dont feel too bad.....

Elainex
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    What is heavenly for me is also sitting on sofa with OH and sharing a box of thor***ns (wen we are flush) of just bog standard lid*** choc when not. and watching a funny film.
    Just having OH around as he is always at work.

juliepfx
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    The thought that flippin Bernard Mathews isn't around anymore, poor old turkies what did they do to him!?, he mass produced them is battery sheds only to be turned into some kind of horible fatty paste by some hill billy with extra fingers and toes!.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Hi Len best keep well away from them mate they do look slightly iffy don't they, and del good one trust one of you to have a Berared joke!, I have a mate who worked there it sounded like another world but one you'd never want to sample in your life,poor old birds.